33.

George POV:

In Georges room

I was looking in my now old room, I grabbed some clothes for the date from Dreams room since all of my clothes were in there.

I already took a shower before, and I wanted to smell nice and look good. I don't want Dream to think I look bad for the date.-

The door flung open, and my head snapped to who it was. It was Sapnap.

I had a deep sigh, "Hi sap."

"Well, you dont seem very excited for this date." Sapnap leaned on the doorway.

I shake my head, "No! I am excited, I just.. I'm a little anxious about what could happen.."

He tilts his head, "What do you mean?" Sapnap paused, "Like, I know Dream. He will make you feel safe, and also I promise you nothing bads gonna happen. (Cough) It is definitely something you would like."

My lips thin, nodding.

"Is something else on your mind, George?"

Yes.

I shake my head, "No, it's fine. I'm just nervous about the date, that's all."

Liar.

I think someone is watching me. But if I told eithe4 one of them. They will definitely think I'm mental. I think.

I'm definitely going mental.

Sapnap looked at me for a couple of seconds, examining my face. He looked suspicious.

"Alright.. Like I told you. Talk to me when you want to, or need to. I'm free if you dont wanna tell your idiot boyfriend."

I playfully roll my eyes at the nickname Sapnap just gave Dream, but nod.

"Now go! I need to change." I walk to the door, pushing him out.

"Okay! Okay!" He scoffs.

"Thanks, Sappy, bye-bye!" I smile at him before closing the door, I sigh. Walking back to where my clothes were.

I should just keep my mouth shut... I'm just seeing and thinking things.. Right?

I just push away the thoughts, remembering what Dream said about the look.

"It's nothing too fancy. You can dress casual love." I remembered.

Just hearing his voice in my head made me smile.

What I grabbed was a black knitted sweater and jeans. I took off my clothes that I had on before, throwing on the new outfit.  I had small struggles with the sweater, trying to get my head through the hole, just thinking of what places Dream could be taking me.

A restaurant..? I would be fine with that. But the people.. No, I have to be appreciative. I remind myself.

Looking at myself, I liked how I looked. It was going to be cool and windy out, so this was a fine outfit...

Would he be taking me out to a place outside?..

I'll keep an extra shirt in the car just in case.

But what if he thinks I'm weird while doing that?

Is the person watching me could be following us?

No. No, just shut up my mind!

I didn't know how anxious I was or what I was anxious about. But looking down, I was fidgeting with the hem of my sleeve.

Dream loves me. He cares about me. He wouldn't take me to a place I was uncomfortable with going. He knows.. I remind myself.

"Ok, just be calm. It's a date. Nothing will go wrong." I try to calm my anxiety and nerves down, grabbing my cologne, spraying some on. Not a whole bunch, or I'll smell bad.

I don't grab the extra shirt, thinking it's too much. I take my phone from my desk as I slip it in my pocket. Putting on my socks and shoes easily.

I didn't want to be nervous, but I just tried to stop thinking and think of Dream. Obviously, it helped as I was walking through the halls downstairs.

I started walking downstairs, when I looked forward, and went all the way down the stairs. My heartbeat went so fast, my face flushed a little red, and my stomach fluttered with butterflies and warmth.

How hot and handsome Dream looked. Made me want to pass out. He was so handsome. I didn't know I was admiring the dirty blond when I heard a snap.

"Huh?!" I snapped out of my day, dreaming.

Dream was right in front of me. I felt like I was going to pass out.

"You were staring again, sweetheart." He let out a chuckle, wrapping an arm around me.

Dreams voice was so soft that it basically soothed me.

"You look handsome." I whisper, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, you look beautiful, George." He whispers back, feeling his chin on my hair.

A smile curved on my lips. Both of us were just standing here while he held me. Meant so much to me.

"Okay, you two, now you're gonna miss it!! Leave and have fun!" I hear Sapnap say.

Confusion and a small sense of worry filled me.

"Miss what?" I ask, still had my head leaned on Dreams shoulder. He was warm.

"Oh, you'll see." Dream smiles, "Its nothing bad." He reassured.

"Now go you love birds." Sapnap says.

I had a small frown when Drema loosened his grip around me, and we both said bye to Sapnap before leaving.

We went to the car as Dream opened the door for me, I smile saying.

"Thank you, my prince." I curtsey a little, feeling a small sense of deja vu. Giggling as I sit in the passenger seat

"You're so welcome, my princess." I saw he had the biggest grin on his face, closing the door for me.

As Dream got into the driver's seat, he handed me a bouquet. I gasped, looking at how beautifully they were made.

I didn't know how to react. He was so sweet. I love him. "Thank you, thank you so much. These are so beautiful." I kissed Dream on the cheek. I take the bouquet, admiring them. "Did you make them?" I look over to him.

"Yes, I did."

I smile, I want to cry from how sweet he is. "You're an idiot, I love you so much." I went closer to Dream, kissing him. He kissed back with passion. Placing my free hand in his cheek, closing my eyes. I kissed back with the same amount of passion, feeling his hand on my waist.

I couldn't stop smiling against his lips. This was already starting to go so perfect.

_________________________
Another fluff chapter:] hope you liked it. I just wanted to start ending the story with a GOOD start RIGHT NOW👀

Also I have
Eat, drink water, and take care of yourself. Remember, I love and care about you🫶🏼💚
Words:1064