11.

YOU GET KARLNAP, HOPE YOUR HAPPY.

Sapnap POV: (Damn havent had a Sapnap POV this whole fanfic)

I answer the phone and see Dream run upstairs, "Hey Sap!" Karl says, I smile hearing Karl's voice. "Hey Karl!" I say, "So hows it with George?" He ask, I crease my lips into a thin line. "It's good, but... I BEAT HIM IN LAZER TAG!!" I yell into the phone, I hear Karl giggle which made me smile more.

"Do you wanna play roblox or minecraft? We don't have to stream it, but just for fun!" Karl says, I go upstairs into my room. "Yeah we can! Just let me get onto Discord." I say and boot up my PC. I get on discord and join a call.

"Alright Karl get on discord. Bye!"

"Bye!!"

Karl joins the Discord call again, "hi again, Sappy." Karl giggles, my face heats up. "Hi Karl, again!" I smile, "so do you want to play some roblox?"

"YES!"

We start playing a scary game (I FORGOT WHAT THEY PLAYED OKAY BECAUSE IM TRYING TO RELATE IT TO THE STREAM.) and we were at the tents when the lightening strike.
"Karl..." I say while fake crying, "its gonna be okay-"

"Its not going to be okay, ITS NOT! YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT ITS GONNA BE OKAY WHEN ITS NOT!" I say fake crying, we laugh.

Water floods and Karl was far away from me, "KARL... KARL... KARL! WHERE ARE WE!" I scream, Karl was somewhere and I chased after him. "KARL! Wait up for me!"

"KARL!!" He might of saw something because he screamed. I heard something beside me in the game and it was a monster, I screamed loudly. "KARL!! AHHHH, THE MONSTERS CHASING ME!!" I run away and find Karl, "SAPNAP! WHERES THE MONSTER?!?!" I see it right behind me and scream
"BEHIND US!!" We both try to run away but the monster catches us and we both die. "NOOO!" Me and Karl both scream, we get back to the lobby from dieing. We played more for a couple of hours screaming to the scary roblox games,
but I remembered... Dream and George..

"Karl! Shush! I think George and Dream are sleeping! Shit! Wait, I'll come back." I say and take off my head set, bringing my phone with me. I run to Georges room knocking on his door, "George!" No answer, I groan but see Dreams room. His door is creaked open, I go into his room seeing the cutest thing.

Dream is spooning George, Georges arms are wrapped around Dream waist. Dreams is wrapped around his and there legs are intertwined. But I get a text from Karl.

Karlos💜

Karl: What happened?

Sapnap: Nothing happened,
These cuties are cuddling.

I took a picture and sented it to Karl.

Karl: Wait... But doesn't George have a girlfriend?

I sigh.

Sapnap: It's a long story but they broke up.

Karl: What the honk! Tell George I'm sorry for him! How?

Sapnap: Well don't tell anyone! But I don't really know yet. But just don't tell anyone! It's private! Until George is comfortable telling people!

Karl: I won't! Just thanks for telling me! But they look super cute!

Sapnap: Do you wanna go back to playing *insert roblox game of your choice*

Karl:YES LETS GO.

I take 5 more pictures of Dream and George, for two reasons. (1) they look super cute and (2) blackmail.

I go back into my room and keep on playing *insert Roblox game of your choice* with Karl and I checked the time, it was 3 am. Damn we were playing for hours... "Karl, I'm tired... Imma go to sleep." I yawn, "Okay, Sappy! Good night, love you!" Karl says, a smile creeped up on my face but heat rushes up to my face, thinking I'm blushing. "Love you to Karl! Good night!" I leave the Discord call and go on my bed. I go under the covers and sigh.

I think I'm inlove with Karl. But Dream and George... Oh definitely inlove.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

------------------

KARLNAP!?! OH MY GOD IT'S SO SUPRISING EVEN THO IN MY FIRST STORY I INCLUDED KARLNAP IN IT.
I'm too tired to put a roblox game in. dude, it's 2am rn.

DID YOU GUYS SEE DREAMS NEW MUSIC VIDEO!?!? IT WAS SO GOOD I LOVE IT, I WAS SCREAMING. AND NOW ITS ON MY PLAYLIST FOR HOW FUCKING FANTASIC IT IS.

BUT I TRIED FINDING A PICTURE THAT DREAM AND GEORGE LOOKED LIKE WHEN THEY WERE CUDDLING. SHOULD'VE DONE IT IN THE LAST CHAPTER. BUT HERE.

ITS KINDA WHAT THEY WERE LIKE BUT THIS WAS THE ONLY ONE I COULD FIND

Thank you for the votes, comments and all of it thank you🫶🏼