10.

George POV:

Once we get home I run in the house going into my room, I close the door. "George!" I hear Sapnap faintly say, I sit on the floor bringing my knees up too my face and cry.

Dream POV:

I sit on the couch beside Nick, "I don't know why did he run upstairs?" Sapnap says, I shrug but remember that George is sensitive to yelling... I fucking forgot about that, shit.

I snap out of my thoughts Once I hear a phone ring.

"Sorry Dream Karl's calling, do you want me to tell him im busy... or..." I pat Sapnaps back, "its fine, go talk with your boyfriend." I smirk, I see him blush.

"DREAM!! DUDE!" Sapnap shouts, I laugh.

I go upstairs after I laughed at Sapnap and run into Georges room, I see he's crying, I give him a worried look, knowing I did this to him.
I run to him and hug him. "Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry." I repeat multiple times while hugging him.

"Dream w-what..?" George sniffles, "I yelled at you and it was very dumb of me, Im sorry Georgie." I say and wipe his tears off his face, I swear but I think he blushed or im probably going insane.

"You're such an idiot." George chuckles, I give him a warm smile. "Well, I basical am..." He laughs, "No! Dream, your not!" I smile at him, George smiles back.

I stare into Georges eyes, but shift around on the floor feeling uncomfortable on the hard floor. "do you wanna come to my room? Its more comfy." I say, he nods his head.

I stand up but before George could stand up I pick him up, bridal style. "Ah! Dream! What the hell!" George yelped, I open his door and bring him to my room throwing him on the bed.

"Dream!" George smiled, I lay down next to him and laugh, "the-the way you reacted when-when you!" I wheeze on laughter, I hear George yawn. I stop laughing seeing that he's tired.

I see George curl up on my bed, I look at him in awe. "Is this your bed now?" I ask, "mhm, now go. Im tired." George says closing his eyes, I laugh. "Okay Georgie good night." I say while standing up, turning off the light, and leave. I go to the couch that's downstairs and fall asleep

George POV:

It's been an hour, or what I think. And I'm shifting around on this bed and I can't fall asleep. I groan, 'this bed is comfy... Why can't I fall asleep?' I don't wanna ask Dream... I'm too scared. I check the time on the clock thats on the counter and it's 2 am... I groan.

Why can't I fall asleep... I fell asleep before on this bed... But with Dream... I stand up and go downstairs.

Dreams sleeping on the couch... Why did I make him do that, I sigh but go up to Dream. Why am I doing this... heat rushes up to my face, but I shake him gently. "Dream... Can you come upstairs and sleep with me..." I say, I see him wake up.

"Did you have a nightmare..?" Dream says in his deep raspy voice, I blush from his voice. "No... I just can't sleep..." I say, "hm. Come on lets go upstairs." I see Dream stand up, we both go upstairs and in his room.

Dream lays on his bed while im standing awkwardly in the dark, not knowing what to do. It looked like Dream noticed because I think he put his arms out? (Dont blame me. Its in the dark.)

"C'mon Georgie, cuddle with me." Dream says with a raspy voice, I smile but blush. I go on the bed laying with Dream, I feel his arms wrap around me. I wrap my arms around Dream and dig my head into his upper chest.

"Good night Georgie."

"Good night Dream."

I close my eyes and fall asleep hearing Dreams heart beat.

--------------------

YIPPEE GEORGE DIDNT FINALLY CRY A LOT IN THIS CHAPTER!! NOT LIKE THE OTHER CHAPTERS!! YIPPEE!!

Thank you for the reads, votes, and the comments. Love you guys!💚

AND UH....

I REALLY HAVE A MEMORY PROBLEM

I REALLY HAVE A MEMORY PROBLEM... SO.... IN FUTURE CHAPTERS I WILL HAVE GEORGE TELL SAPNAP.... JUST YOU WAIT

GOD ITS LIKE HAMILTON, JUST YOU WAIT... JUST YOU WAIT!...

Remember you're to cool for school 😎