20.

Yes I touch grass, but it's time to time... That's even worse. Damn.
George POV:

After the movie, both George and Dream went upstairs to go to sleep. They made it upstairs. He was just frozen there wanting to cuddle with Dream and sleep with him, but he was too scared to bring it up... Dream patted Georges shoulder seeing he was in his thoughts, "What are you thinking of, darling?" He looks at him, putting his arm on Georges waist. The brunet snaps out of his thoughts, "I don't wanna..." George fidgets with his fingers.

"Is it that you want to cuddle? I was gonna ask you to come in my room anyways-" He chuckles lightly, and George sighs in relief. "Yeah, I wanted to ask..."

"You can ask me anytime, but mostly, we are gonna be sleeping in the same room if you're comfortable, of course." Dream smiles, George nods in response, going with Dream to his room.

He opens his door, and George jumps right on Dreams bed, sinking in the bed, smiling. Dream giggles, smiling. "Your bed is so much more comfy, then mines."

"Yeah, because you have an air mattress." Dream goes on his bed next to George. They both go closer together, him wrapping his arms around Dream waist and dug his face into Dreams upper chest. Dream wraps his arms around George, playing with his hair.

"I'm so happy we are finally together." Dream mutters, smiling. He smiles, looking up at the blond, "Yeah so I could do this." George says, pecking him on the lips, a chuckle in response.
(Just reminding you it's Georges POV, but in 3rd person. I will probably change my writing style back tho-)

"No homo though." The blond jokes,blushing, causing them both to burst in laughter. George snuggles into Dreams chest, "you know how we ignored each other?" Dream brought up, which made Georges smile go down. "It was all Drista's fault. She came out and saw us, sooooo I blame her." Dream giggles, Georges smile came back, shaking his head and giggling.

"No, no, really... She probably didn't know we were kissing, so it's not Drista's fault." George tries to defend Drista. He shook his head. "No, it was." Dream rolled his eyes.

(CRINGE kissing scene coming up)

The brunet put his finger on the blonds lips, shushing him. "Shush, and let's go to sleep. I'm tired." Dream smiles, gently lifting the brits finger off of his lips, kissing him, slowly and passionately, George scooting up a little and cupping his cheeks, the American twirling and playing with the brits hair.

Pulling out of the kiss after a couple of seconds, both smiling at each other. "I love you, George."

"I love you too, Dream."

George scooted back down a bit, putting his head on Dreams chest, wrapping his arms around him. The blond put his chin on the top of the brunets hair, smiling.

Both falling asleep holding each other, safely in each other's arms, with smiles.

______________

RAHHHHHH‼️‼️ ROMANTICAL (I hope that's a word-) I LOVE MAKING FLUFF AND ROMANCE EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN SINGLE MY ENTIRE LIFE‼️‼️ RAHHHHH‼️‼️

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING CHAPTERS, BEEN BUSY.... AND SAD NEWS...

For this whole week and next week I won't be able to upload any chapters since I have vacation😔😣👉👈 master will make new chapters for you kittens after the week.

PFFFT IM SORRY FOR MY CRINGE BUT YES I WONT BE ABLE TO UPLOAD JUST SAYING!! SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT 😭 I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR NEXT CHAPTER😈😈

I LOVE YOU GUYS! STAY SAFE AND EAT SOMETHING, DRINK SOMETHING.

Go. to. sleep. :)

Words:635