23.

(If I have some spelling errors, I'm sorry, I'm just tired😥)

Geoege POV:

Dream just goes into the kitchen, making something for dinner, Sapnap giving me the smokes he bought for me, "George. You at least need to stop smoking a lot." Play dumb, play dumb.
"What? I don't smoke?" What the fuck!? Not that dumb!? "George I smelled it, from your room, I can even ask Dream and he would know."

I roll my eyes, "fine. I'll try sap. it's hard to stop once I get addicted to it." Sighing, I start walking to the front door, saying,"Going outside for air." Loud enough for sapnap to hear so Dream didn't freak out, asking where I was.

I gently grab the door knob, twisting it to open the door, going out and grabbing my lighter from my pocket, lighting the cigarette, starting to smoke the stick.

Dream pov:

Making the noodles for the Alfredo I'm making, humming a tone. I hear a faint voice and the front door opening and closing. Perking my head up, as I stopped stirring the noodles, "Hello?! Who just left?!" I say with a worried voice, worried that the person who left didn't tell me or- "it was George, he just went outside." My thoughts get interrupted by Sapnap, I sigh in relief, stirring the noodles again. "Did you knew he smoked?" I nod my head, "but like before, he went to Florida?" I shook my head, quickly responding,"George never told me anything, neither about the abuse until I noticed, and he finally told me." I sigh again in frustration, just remembering he told me it was too late,  I could've saved him. "Oh, well, im worried about his smoking... I smelled it from his room. It was.. really bad.

It gets me sad just seeing him smoke or hearing about his abuse. I wish he was  just ok." Sapnap sighed loudly, I nod. "I know, Sap. I'm trying to get him to stop slowly, but it's addictive." I strain the noodles out in a strainer, starting with the Alfredo sauce. "I don't know what to do, im gonna replace his smokes with freaking fries if I have to." He jokes, I mean, I dont even if he's being serious, but it got a chuckle out of my mouth, my lips curving into a smile.

I finish making it, waiting for the sauce to cook. Getting worried about George, I took my phone out of my pocket, starting to text George.

Georgie❤️

George
George
Georgie
Darling
Are you ok?
Seen at:4:04 (hehe)

I'm ok Dream, I just need to get my mind off things.
Seen at:4:05

George. By smoking? You know you can talk to me, Georgie, I will never make fun of you on anything you say.
Seen at:4:07
George, please don't ignore me.
Seen at:4:08

Sorry, sorry, I was throwing the cigarette away.
Seen at:4:08

Don't be sorry, just tell me:) I love you❤️
Seen at:4:09

I Love you too, idiot.
Seen at:4:11

:)❤️
Seen at:4:12

I saw the text bubble come up and go down. My text message just got reacted with a heart, I smile softly. "Hey, lover boy, your sauce is gonna burn." Sapnap pointed out, looking up. I see the sauce smoking up. "SHIT-" I drop my phone on the ground, grabbing the basting spoon, starting to mix it.

(See if you dont know why hes mixing it so quickly and reacting like that, since it started burning on the bottom starting to decompose since its hot enough, you have to keep on mixing sauce from time to time, for it not to burn. Hopefully, that made sense-)

I think while mixing the sauce, I'll go check on him. "Sapnap, I'll give you 20 if you mix this for me." I say, looking at Sapnap, him looking up from his phone quickly, standing up. "Sounds like a deal to me." I smile at him, him taking the basting spoon.

I start walking to the front door, opening the door slowly, not to make any noises.

George POV:

Rereading the text message, I grin, he's too perfect for me I sigh, "Why me? I'm not perfect, I don't know why he wanted me. Dream shouldve got someone better than me."

"Excuse you?" I flinch, gasping, it was Dream, I sigh again. "You scared the shit out of me-" He walks closer to me, I lean on the porch fence, facing him. "What did you say?" Dream says softly, feeling his hands on my waist, blushing, I look down, in guilt and the touch.

His finger lifts my chin up to look at him, "Why did you choose me? I mean, im not perfect, you could've got someone better." Dream chuckles,

(Warning, cheesy stuff.)

"Darling, I love you, so much. You mean the world to me, I love being around you, smothering you with my love and affection. You are already perfect enough for me, I dont want someone else, they are not as perfect as you, and im so happy with you." My heart melted, butterflies in my stomach. Drapping my arms around his neck, Dream leaning in as our noses touch.

"Is this reminding you of something?" Dream smiles softly. A small quiet giggle comes out of my mouth, lips curving into a grin. "It really does remind me."

Both of us leaning in, eyes closed, lips meeting. This kiss felt comforting, affectionate, and lovable. Our bodies collide with each other, drapping my arms around his neck while playing with his hair. Slowly getting more passionate and deeper, tilting my head, a small whimper came from me, getting very flustered. I pull out of the kiss slowly, looking away, flustered. Hearing him chuckle, "That noise was new." Dream lift my chin up, having me look at him, "Yeah.. Sorry."

"Love, don't be sorry, nothing is wrong with that."

I smile, leaning my head on his chest. "You two love birds, cone inside, dinners ready." I flinch, looking at Sapnap, "Oh my god, I'm gonna have a heart attack." I mutter, hearing Dream giggle.

"Alright, c'mon, we're having dinner."

__________________

Yayyyyy! New chapter:)

Remember you're too cool for school😎😎

I love you, and drink water, or eat something:)