31.

(Now.. I know this isn't what you expected... But just to get you ready for the next few chapters, here's a fluff chapter🤗😋)
George POV:

I didn't really feel like I was being watched anymore. I dont know what that feeling was, but i think i was just paranoid in the moment. (Because I'm paranoid of things I can't avoid‼️ sorry-)

For a while, we went out of the ice cream place, just walking around the boardwalk. Sometimes, making dumb bets that we were probably never gonna speak about in the future, or spending money on side stores outside. Laughing, making jokes, or just talking about random shit.

Sometimes, fans went up to me and Sapnap when we forgot to even announce we were together on Twitter. Everything was just too much at the time to stream, but im dumb for not announcing at a 'we're together!' So we got a big reaction out of the fans

With Dream, oh with Dream. He had to put his hood up and cover his face. With the first fan, he noticed so fast that he had to walk away from me and Sapnap.

We got it handled, but it was really complicated. Now I or Sapnap have to make a stream. With a tweet.

Me and sapamp asked Dream if he wanted to go home, but he said it was fine.

Once it hit sundown, we all were worn out, tired. It got less crowded

(Guys, I can't remember if I put a time for when they were gonna go, so erm, let's say it was early for now on. And also about the thing if they were together in Flordia. It's two a.m., so erm😃👍 remind me if you know.)

"Hey, do you guys wanna go back home? Im really tired." Sapnap yawns, I nod. Dream agrees.

We walked to the car, where we parked at the ice cream place. All getting in, not noticing anything.

The drive home was very quiet. But the good kind of quiet, it was very comfortable. Nothing tense. The radio was playing in the background, Dream was driving home, his hand on my thigh, rubbing it. I was looking out through the window, almost about to fall asleep. While Sapnap was dead asleep in the back.

I think Dream noticed I was tired because he said. "Why don't you go to sleep, love?" That nickname still makes my heart melt, I glance to the beautiful dirty blond that was still looking at the road with my tired eyes. I admire the beauty beside me.

His sharp jawline, his eyes that even though I couldn't see the right color, they were beautiful. His fluffy hair that was starting to grow out that I love, his hand. How he was strong and can use one hand was really hot.

My daydreaming was interrupted by his hand running through my hair, "You were staring at me." Dream glanced at me with a smile, "You should take a picture it will last longer." The younger teased, I playfully roll my eyes.

"Oh, shush, you idiot. You probably liked me staring at you." I teased back with a tired grin.

"Of course I did, I'm just so beautiful you can't resist me." Dream laughs, it was obvious he was tired too.

"Idiot." I mutter with a small smile, feeling his hand placing back on my thigh. Butterflies fill my stomach as I look at his big hand on my thigh, and I look back up at Dream.

"Why do you like my thigh so much?" It was a genuine question I had, he squeezes my thigh.

"It fits perfectly in my hand. And it's nice to squeeze or just touch." The dirty blond smiles, I blush a tint of pink. I lightly hit his hand, I didn't know what to say to that.

"You're a big idiot." I cross my arms, leaning my back on the car door.

"Im saying the truth. What did you want. Me saying that I just do without any explanation?"

"Yes, that actually would've been better." I roll my eyes again, I obviously would've wanted an answer. But I wanted to prove him wrong. I guess.

He chuckles as he pulls into the same neighborhood, that I recognized it quickly.

I yawn, my eyes getting heavy. "Mmm." I grumble, leaning my head on the window.

"Sweetie, we are close to the house, I would wait." He kept on rubbing my thigh, I hum in response with a small nod.

I heard the car stop, and a key was pulled out. My eyes were still closed. "Come on, you sleepy heads." I hear the loud beep from the wheel, groans coming from both of me and Sapnap.

***

After many groans and complaints from both of us, while Dream had to deal with it. We got in the house as my partner helped me to the room since I would've fallen if I tried going upstairs on my own.

I open the door to our room as I fall on the bed, curling into a fetal position. Hearing Dream chuckle, feeling him lay next to me, wrapping his arms around me. Spooning me.

I scoot my back closer to Dreams chest, holding his hands. Burying his face in my hair, his grip tightens around me. "Mmmm." I mumble, starting to fall asleep. "Night, Dreamy." My words slur from my fatigued body and mind.

I knew he was smiling.

"Goodnight, sweetheart, love you." He mumbles.

"Love you too." I whisper, I fall asleep safe in my partners arms.

I hope I'm still safe.

_________________

Just a cutie fluff chapter, hope you guys liked it. And I'm really. Really tired rn, be safe all of you.

Love you guys lots, eat and drink water💚🫶🏼

Words:947