13.

George POV

Me and Dream stopped cuddling because he had to go get groceries, which made me sad. But then...

"Georgie... I have to go to the store." He says while unwrapping his arms from me, but I blush from the nickname. From him leaving my arms I whine, "Noooo, stay...." I curl up into a ball, trying to get the warmer after the coldness hit me. "George... If you want to come with me you can." Dream smiles, my head perks up and nod.

He chuckles, "alright then just let me get changed." I nod again and go out of his room into mines, I lean on my door, I've been cuddling with Dream a lot... Is this in a platonic way or... I don't know but hope Dreams doing this for another reason...

I change into basketball shorts and a shirt, but I check my phone and it was going to be a lot chilly today... I can ask Dream... Surely he would say yes to a hoodie, right? I go to Dreams room, knocking on his door. "You can come in! Just putting a hoodie on!" I come in and see Dream putting his hoodie on. I look down blushing and embarrassed to ask, "Can I use one of your hoodies?"

I look up and see Dreams eyes brighten up, "Yes! Anytime Georgie, you dont have to ask!" He smiles, a grin forms on my face, as I run in his closet and look at his hoodies, seeing which one I could use. I hear chuckling, "That was cute of you." I blush, it was Dream that said that.

I smile, I really do love him. I grab a yellow hoodie? "What color is this?" I question, showing it to Dream, "Its green." I nod, I put it on it going down my mid thighs. "Aw, it's so big on you." Dream says in awe, I roll my eyes. "Okay, sassy well... lets go." Dream says, I chuckle. We both go downstairs and see Sapnap in the kitchen, "Theirs no food...!" Sapnap whines, I roll my eyes again, no reason, just felt like that was nessary.

"We are going to the store right now Sap!" Dream shouts while we open the door, the cold air hits me and I shiver. "Are you that cold? You have my hoodie!" Dream laughs as we walk to the car, I give him a glare. We get to the car and I sit in passenger seat, Dream starts the car. But you know Florida... It's always hot, so the AC was on, I make sweater paws and rub my hands together to make warmth.

Dream looked at me and saw I looked cold, "Oh! Sorry!" He said while driving and turned the heat on, I sigh in relief and smile when the heat hits me.

It was silent, very silent so I turned up the car radio and song started playing.

Valentine by Laufey,
(I would recommend playing it rn,to feel the vibe. Im gonna skip some of it tho.)

He tells me I'm pretty
Don't know how to respond
I tell him that he's pretty too
Can I say that? Don't have a clue.

I bop my head to the lyrics, already in the middle of the song and I'm already relating to it.

Cause I think I've fallen
In love this time
I blinked and suddenly, I had a Valentine
(Valentine)

I think what if Dream asked me to be his valentine? Wait- what- why am I thinking of that? I keep on bopping my head to the song while closing my eyes, but I feel Dreams eyes on me, I still bop my head and hum to the song.

What if he's the last one I kiss?
What if he's the only one I'll ever miss?
Maybe I should run, I'm only 21
I don't even know who I want to become..

Will Dream accept me of im bi? I never told him, neither Sapnap. Will they hate me if I come out to them?

I've lost all control of my heartbeat now
Got caught in a romance with him somehow
I still feel a shock through every bone
When I hear an "I love you"
'Cause now I've got someone to lose

Will I lose Dream If I fall inlove with him? Or if we are boyfriends- What?! No Dream wouldn't ask me, he's straight. If I tell him I have a crush on him, he's gonna laugh at me.

I hum to the song but look at the radio so I can put the song on my playlist, Valentine by Laufey, this is such a good song. I go on my phone snd put it on my playlist"You like this song, huh?" I hear Dream, I look at him, he's still looking at the road. I nod, "mhm!" The song is still playing, I lean back in my seat.

I hope Dream likes me back.

________________________

VALENTINE BY LAUFEY IS ACTUALLY SUCH A BANGER, I THOUGHT IT WOULD KINDA RELATE TO GEORGE IN THIS STORY. Hope you liked the chapter!!

If Dnf gets together, in this story, I am not just going to end it off!! I learned from my first story that I should've done fluff, so if dnf gets together in this story I'll do fluff.

Thank you for 400+ reads love you guys!!!

Words:903