44.

I'm just gonna skip to where he gets out for now, it don't really feel like it. Sorry guys:(

3rd person:

George was finally better. Well, his stitches were healing still. But you get what better I mean. He finally, finally doesn't have to worry about his ex. Of course, he still has PTSD from the traumatic moments she caused him before, but for a couple of weeks while George was getting better. Sapnap, and Karl visited him, checking up on him. They visited him almost every week he was at the hospital.

And Dream. Oh, Dream. He helped him with everything while in the hospital, nightmares, or sometimes even episodes he would have. Dream helped him, and the sweet things too. With getting lunch, even when he couldn't cuddle up with him, the touch they were both craving. Every night, he would get the couch seats that were there, putting them together to make a bed to lay on. Well, he didn't do this every night, but he just kept them there until they left. Since the doctors didn't complain about it.

When he would lay down, he would always hold Georges hand while falling asleep. Or they would have their hands interlocked, sleeping, until the morning.

They craved to cuddle or just hug. But with Georges stitches that they had to worry about. It was limited, Dream didn't want to stretch out Georges stitches.

With only small kisses to do, they were very touch starved.

Dream was talking with the people in the front while he kept George to his side. His hand was gripping his hip lightly. Not wanting him to leave his side.

He was talking to them about the money. It was a short talk. He had to sign a few papers and bring some home.

"In a couple of days, we will call you to get the money transferred. Are you busy by any chance?" The doctor asked.

"No, I am not. But I will call."

"Ok, then! Make sure to take care of George while he's healing, and I'll call you in a couple of days! Have a nice night." The doctor had a warm smile on his face.

Yes, it was, in fact, night. Both of the men were very tired. They got an Uber since Sapnap had to take his car back home from the incident, and probably Karl and Sapnap were sleeping, so they didn't really have a variety of options.

George groaned as they started walking to the front door of the hospital. "Freedom..! Finally!"

Dream rubbed Georges hip with the hand that was placed on it, "Yeah, you were forced to lay down for a while." He said with a yawn.

The brunet completely ignored what Dream said because he heard the yawn. He remembered everything that Dream did for him in the hospital. He looked over at Dream while they were walking to a bench, waiting for the Uber.

He saw the dark eyebags that he had, how tired he looked. George felt bad. He felt really bad. He didn't really know how to tell him, but he was thinking of things to do.

While the Uber was coming its way, George just blurted out something while zoned out.

"Thank you, Dream -"

"Hm?" Dream looked down at George, not hearing what he said from also zoning out.

"I mean - um." George stutters, realizing what he said and not knowing what else to say.

"What did you say, love?" Dream asked.

"Nothing - Just don't worry about it." George shook his head.

"When we get home, tell me any time." The dirty blond says in a soft tone.

George hums in response, smiling. The Uber came in time as they both stood up. Getting into the car.

Dream sat down by the window, putting his seat belt on. George sat next to him, doing the same. Dream gave the location to the driver, driving back home.

George leaned his head on Dreams shoulder while Dream was looking out at the window. The dirty blond wrapped his arm around him, letting out a big yawn, causing George to chuckle.

"I'mmmm sooooo tiredddddd." Dream wined with another yawn, burying his face into Georges hair.

"Then take a nap for now." George said with a small bit of care in his voice.

"But -"

"No. You took care of me for a lot of weeks, sleep Dream." He interrupted, bringing his hand up to rub Dreams shoulder.

Dream let out a sigh, "Fine then, just tap me on the shoulder if something happens, okay love?"

"Okay." George smiles.

Once Dream closed his eyes, he fell asleep right away. He was really tired from taking care of the brunet. But he did it out of love and care. He loved George, and even if he was still his friend.

George also fell asleep after looking at the window for a while.

_____________

How'd you guys like thisssss, thamk you guys for all the votes, comments, and reads!!! I appreciate it:) love you all💚

Words:841