3.

Tw:Mention of overdosing, panic attack
Song recommended: 4 morant By: NVBR and Fear by Current Joys
George POV:

Me and Dream actually clean my room up a bit. The boxes are gone, the dust is also gone, and the dirty ass desk is now cleaned, and the air mattress is now blown up with clean white sheets, blanket, and pillows. I put my luggage in my room and my bookbag.

While im putting my clothes away I look at my phone and it's low battery, I need to finish folding my clothes.

"hey Dream can you look in my bookbag for my charger..! I need to finish the clothes! Please."

Dream POV: (gonna be a short POV)

Im sitting on the air mattress"Hey Dream can you look in my bookbag for my charger..! I need to finish the clothes! Please." I hear him say while he's in the closet.

Obviously im going to say yes, "Yeah." I go into his backpack and... cigarettes, anti depression pills..? I see a little note that falls off the bottle. I read it, 'take five every week'

My eyes get watery, why does he have this..."George, this stuff is bad for you.." I say as my voice gets cracky.

3rd person:

As George is putting his stuff in the closet, he hears Dream crying? "George, this stuff is bad for you.." 'oh shit' George quickly thought 'he found them', he quickly looked and Dream saw.

George takes the cigarettes and tries to take the pills out of his hands but his grip was too stronger than Georges, "Clay! Give them to to me!" George said, he'd only call him Clay if it was a serious situation. But George was very mad, felt weak, worried. Too much emotions.

George fell on the floor and cried, "George. How long have you been overdosing?" Dream ask in a soft voice, George just cried. He felt so bad that Dream had to worry about him, George felt bad that Dream worried so much. He doesn't want him to know that his girlfriend abuses him, George doesn't want Dream to know what's been going on at his apartment back in the UK. He doesn't want him to worry.

Dream rubs his back and picks him up, Dream puts him on an actual comfy bed which is his own. He placed him down on his bed, and put the covers over him. "Im going to come back, wait okay George." Dream said, he goes to the bathroom next to his room and throws away the pills. 'I'll actually give him other pills for him.'

(just telling you if you're confused Dream put him on his bed so George doesnt feel uncomfortable on the air mattress.)

He goes back into his room, George is still crying. Dream wants to cuddle him to make him feel better, but he has a girlfriend. He doesn't want to-his thoughts get stopped by George talking to him,

"Dream,-hic- can you plea-hic-se cuddle with me. I know I have a girlfriend but -hic- please. -hic- I need the comfort" George says, Dream lays down with the crying boy and George cries into his chest.

Why is George overdosing? What caused him to overdose? I don't want him to overdose. Dream wraps his arms around Georges hips, "I'm sorry Dream." George says, "George, why are you sorry?" Dream ask in a soothing tone, "im sorry, im sorry, im sorry." George repeated many times. Dream shushed him and combed his hand through his hair.

"Don't be sorry about anything, alright." Dream softly says, "George. I want to know why you're overdosing." Dream needed an answer, "Dream im sorry, I dont -hic- feel comfortable saying right now, maybe -hic- when I do feel comfortable sharing I will. -Hic-" George says, Dream smiled lightly. "Its okay George take your time"

"Thank you Dream -hic- for comforting me."

"Anytime Georgie, you can tell me anything, okay. You matter to me so much. I don't want anything to happen to you."

George sobs very badly where he couldn't control his breathing, he starts to hyperventilate, Dream noticed he couldn't breath. "George, breathe with me, alright." Dream breaths in while George was on his chest. "Follow my breathing and breathe with me." He breathes out, George started following with Dreams breathing. He calmed down. Dream combs his hair out.

A thing about Dream is he cares about George, he doesn't want him to get hurt, he doesn't like seeing George crying or sad. Dream likes George and he's been liking him for a while. But he doesn't want to say it, George has a girlfriend. Even Sapnap knows and doesn't know what to do.

George just wants to break up with Sarah so badly, she abuses him if she doesn't get what she wants. And what George doesn't know, is that back home her and a boy are fucking.

While theirs peace and quiet all George heard was Dreams heart beats. Repeating. he sighs and falls asleep.

He doesn't know what to do.

Sad chapter :(

Words:764