7.

George POV

She was kissing another guy...

Sarah was kissing another fucking guy.
"No... No, no" my voice cracked, "George are you okay?" I sob, "She was kissing another guy. SHE FUCKING KISSED ANOTHER GUY, I CANT FUCKING TRUST HER ANYMORE." I scream in anger, Dream hugs me. "George, I'm sorry." I sob into his shoulder.

I HELPED HER THROUGH HARD TIMES, I COMPLIMENTED HER WHEN SHE DIDNT LIKE SOMETHING, I TRUSTED HER,I DID EVERYTHING FOR HER. And this is what I get...? Her kissing another guy...

I think I should tell Dream, "Dream... She abused me..." He looked at me with I don't even know, but he looked shocked and angry. "George... why'd you not tell me fucking sooner." Dream said with anger, "Dream... I'm-I'm sorry I couldnt."

"George, I care about you so much. I tell YOU to talk to me when something bad happens." I look down, 'I fucked up', he lifts up my chin. "George look at me, I CARE for you. YOU need to break up with her." I look down and cry in his shoulder, "But-but Dream she was the only one that cared about me."

"George, me and Sapnap, and so much others care about you, and I love you so much. You need to remember that, I love you, okay." I nod, he starts rubbing my back.

"I love you George."

"I love you too Dream"

I look up at Dream and our faces move inches close together.

And holy shit what am I doing?

I move my face back and I felt my cheeks getting red, "oh shit. Uhm s-sorry." Dream said, "oh-oh you're fine." I let my head fall back on the couch, trying to hold my tears back.

"George, come here." Dream gestures his hand, I go to him and I put my head on his chest. I sob, "Georgie, hunny. You need to break up with her. I can even text her for you. But you need to."

I grab my phone out of my pocket and give it to dream. "What's the password?" Dream ask, I blush. "Its your birthday..." Dream chuckles.

Dream POV:

I type to code on his phone, but I think about it. It's cute that he has my birthday on his phone. I smile at the thought.

Okay I need to get back on topic, I go to her contact.

My life❤️

Listen here you little bitch, you can fuck your other man I don't care. But you don't mess with my best friend, he is breaking up with you and that's it. You are leaving that house or I'm going to call the police. Hope you have a horrible day. Don't text or call this number again.
Read at:12:37

I block the contact and sigh. "I actually change my-" I cover his mouth with my hand before he could say anything, "don't you dare. She abused you George. ABUSED YOU." I say, I hug him tightly.

"Please George, you deserve more better." I say rubbing circles on his back. He sobs in my chest. "Sapnaps supposed to come back today... So we can cheer up." I smile, "o-okay." George choked on a sob. "Shh. Calm down." I softly say.

Well at least I get a chance to ask him...
But I'll ask him another day...

Yeah... another day.

------------------

WOOOOO THEY BROKE UP!! WOOOO
And I noticed almost every chapter George is always crying, God. BUT DREAM GETS A CHANCE WITH GEORGE WOOOOO.

SORRY IF ITS SHORT