5.

Dream's POV:

I wake up to a text on my phone, it's my older sister.

Luna🌑

Hey Clay me and mom are coming over just to visit! So I just wanted to check with you if you're fine with it.
Read at: 11:48am

Oh yeah I'm fine with that, just saying I have a friend over. So keep that in mind. :)
Read at: 11:56

Oh is it George?
Read at: 11:57

Yeah :)
Read at:11:57

I met him before actually!
Read at:11:58

Wait.. Luna met George before?!?

Really!?!
Read at:11:59

Yeah! I'll tell you the story
when we get to your house. Me and mom will be their at I think
one or two probably, she has to get more food for the house.
Read at: 12:01

Okay thank you for telling me, see you later! :)
Read at: 12:01

See you later!
Read at: 12:02

I turn off my phone and wow... She met George! That's actually really cool, maybe while she was Ubering. I get up and use the bathroom.

When i get back into my room 'I should make breakfast.' I thought, so I go to the kitchen and make a normal breakfast. eggs, toast, and bacon.

I hear a scream coming from Georges room, I run upstairs and bang on the door. "GEORGE." The door wouldnt budge open, this fucking old door. I forcefully open door and see George on his mattress, shaking. My face changes from panic to a worried look, "oh, Georgie..." I walk close to him and sit next to him. "George. Honey, did you have a nightmare?" I say in a calming voice, he nods. I open my arms for a hug, he hugs me. I hug back, George sobbed in my shoulder.

Whats wrong with him? I tightly hug him, hoping he will never leave me and hear him wince. "Please dont hug me that tight... It-it hurts." He chocked on a sob, is he okay? "George, what happen in order for your side to hurt? Did you hurt yourself?" He froze.

George POV:

Dream hugs me tightly and I had the bruise on my side that hurted when he hugged me. I winced for how much it hurted, "please dont hug me that tight... it-it hurts"

"George, what happen in order for your side to hurt? Did you hurt yourself?"

I freeze.

Shit, shit, shit, I'm so fucking dumb. I try thinking something, maybe I can say I can say uhh, "before, when I left I accidentally, hit my side on my desk really hard because I was rushing." I feel so shit not telling Dream the truth, but I kept on crying in his shoulder.

He's finding out to much, this might turn out bad.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER MY AMIGAS, AMIGOS, OR NON BINARYS!?!?

SHORT CHAPTER BUT DNF WILL COME IN A BIT I PROMISE