12.

ALRIGHT EVERONE. THE BIG 12, TELL ME IF I SHOULD START MAKING GEORGE CRY ABOUT HIS EX OR SHOULD HE SAY F HER AND NOT WORRY ABOUT HER AND BE WITH DREAM?!? CHOOSE.
SONG TO PLAY: Insomniac by memo boy or step on me by the cardigans *PLAY WHEN IT SAYS TIME SKIPPED*

George POV:

I wake up from the sun peaking from the window. I dig my head more into Dreams chest from the sunlight, "Morning sunshine..." Dream said in his deep raspy voice, I blush from the nickname. "Hm... Mo'ring." I mumble, I feel him comb my hair with his hands.

"You're super sleepy..." Dream says and lightly chuckles, "yeah... I sleeped at 2am because I couldn't sleep." I say as I dig my face more into his chest and hold him more tighter. My eyes get heavier and I fall asleep taking a nap.

Dream POV:

I rub his back, "yeah... Well you should've not woken me up, I would've stayed." I softly say waiting for a response from George... All I heard were little small snores, I laugh. "Oh Georgie..." I sigh, I really wish I could just confess to him right now... But not the time...

I dig my face into his hair as his hair smells like strawberries, I smile. George is really lovely... I close my eyes and fall asleep.

💚💙

(SNAPNAPS OBVIOUSLY NOT AWAKE BECAUSE HE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT SO SKIPPING TO DREAMS POV.)

I wake up to George shuffling below me, I open my eyes slowly as I look at my clock. 12pm, welp.. we have to wake up. I slowly rub Georges back, "George, hey we have to wake up..." I whisper into his ear, but I hear him groan.

"No... I wanna stay with you..." my face flushes with blush, but I sigh. I do wanna stay here... It's fineee, we can have a non-productive day. Thats fineee,"George- okay- fine." I sigh in defeat.

George cheers a little, I laugh from his little cheering. We both lay done snuggling with each other.
"Thank you for staying with me to cuddle with me... I know its weird and we're just friends." That broke me.
"Oh- yeah." I say as I sigh. I hold George tighter then I usually holded him to hold my tears back, "Dream- you're holding me tight-" I notice and stop,but still hold him.

But I couldn't hold my tears.
tears come out of my eyes as they fall onto George, 'George still thinks that I'm his friend?...' 'Maybe he doesn't have feelings for me...' I quietly cry, "Dream...? Why are you crying...?" George looks at me, I look down as I don't know how to explain it.

I shook my head as I didn't want to say anything, "okay..." I feel him shuffle up to see me, I don't look at George as my eyes are squeezed closed while I'm crying. "Oh Dream..." George says, I feel him gently put his hand on the back of my head, and put me on his upper chest. I rewrap my arms around him, crying in his chest.

I still feel heart broken, thinking George doesn't like me. He just thinks I'm still his friend, even though I want more then just being bestfriends. My mind fills with 'he just thinks.' I really do like George. Everything about George, his eyes, his hair, his smile, his laugh, the way he askes me to cuddle with him, the way he hugs me, his personality... Everything about George is perfect. George is too perfect for me. I'm just his best friend that streams with him, that the whole Fandom shipping us is nothing. Nothing to us.

I cry into Georges shirt as the overwhelming thoughts get into my mind.

I hear George shush me, "shhh, it's ok... everything is gonna be ok..." I calm down a bit but still cry, is everything gonna be okay?

Will everything be ok?

George POV:

Dream is crying on my chest... I don't know why...? Did something happen? But I think about the thing Sapnap said... "What you said sounds like you're growing feelings for him..." I think I am.

I hear knocking on the door, I look at Dream, he's still crying. I comb his hair out with my hand not knowing how to comfort him since hes not telling me. Which is fine... But I would really like to know... I snap oit of my thoughts as I remembered about the door. "Do you want Sapnap to come in...?" I ask in a soft tone voice, He nods slowly. "Mhm.."
"Sap! You can come in!" I shout, the door opens.

"Morning you love birds!" Sapnap can't see Dream crying but can hear, "oh- is Dream okay?!" Sapnap ask worryingly. I nod, "I dont know... But I'll wanna talk to you later Sap... About the thing we talked about yesterday." I ask trying to tell him what we were talking about, he didn't get it at first but noticed. "Oh! Okay! Do you guys just want it to be a chill day today?" Sapnap responded, "Mhm... please..." Dreams voice cracked, "Okay! Dream get better, hope youre ok. George just knock on my door, dude." I smile, " morning to you Sappy." Me and Dream both say, I giggle from both of us saying it at the same time, and hear Dream giggle. I see sapnap roll his eyes, I think he feels third wheeling. "Alright, lovebirds... see you later."

"See'ya Sap" The door shuts.

"You okay now Dream?" I ask, I feel him nod in my chest. Dreams very soft... Cute... I smile from the thought. "Dream if you need to talk, I'm free to talk." I say with a worried smile, "But you-" I shush him. "No Dream, you have been taking care of me and I wanna take care of you." I say, I hug Dream tightly.

"Okay, love you George." Dream said, I blushed. I don't know what to say, does he mean it? Is this real? He says this many times and I don't know if he means this... Does he..? Does Dream really mean that he loves me? Is this platonic or actually love? I don't know. I didn't respond. "Its okay, you dont have to respond. I know its hard for you." I let out a loud reliving breath.

But... Does he really love me...?

----------------------------------

YIPPEE!! THEY ARE PANICKING ABOUT LOVE!! YAY!!

LONG CHAPTER THO... WOW HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

I love you and remember you're to cool for school 😎💚