21.

Changing my writing style back, idk what it means, but changing back😭
TW:abuse, episodes? suicidal thoughts, abusive trauma?

Angst?? Fluff
Song recommendation:Seasons by wave to earth, tropical solutions by Duster,
( seasons, is near the end if you're gonna put it on. I'll tell you when:))
George POV:

It was the middle of the night, waking up from my throat being dry and my head hurting. Before when me and Drean left upstairs to cuddle, Sapnap left to get something or some shit, I asked him to give me smokes, if he could get me any, Just told him no reason, wanting to "experience" somerthing, but anyways, I get out of Dreams grip slowly, not to wake him up and give him a light kiss on the forehead, leaving and closing the door slowly.

Walking into the dark hallway, empty and silent to downstairs, I go into the bathroom, grab pain relief pills from the cabinet and look up into the mirror, taking a pill out, on the palm of my hand. Looking at the pill, my body started to tremble.

Small flash back:

I look into the bathroom mirror. A bruise on my side, no. Fucking bruises everywhere, from Sarah. I was trying to help her with building a desk and it broke down, causing her to get mad and start hitting and punching me, calling me a "mistake" or "dumbass" or "You should die." and other things that makes me want to kill myself, I don't want to be here anymore, I don't deserve to be here, Sarah was right I should just die, I make too much mistakes to be here.

I take the pain relief pill, shaking. Starting to break down on the floor crying from the pain, the bruises.

End of flashback:

I snap out of it, on the floor sweating, try to ignore it, shaking out of it and going to the kitchen, panicking a bit. 'Why was I shaking..?' I swallow the pill, looking down at the table. 'I'm fucking messed up, I still have bruises, why does Dream want me. I'm a mess, I'm not perfect, I'm a mess. I got abused and still think about it. I have a shit life.'

Tears start to fall out of my eyes, starting to cry, for no reason. Why am I crying, I'm a baby. I shouldn't be crying.'
I wipe my tears, sniffling, grabbing a cup and putting tap water from the sink in it, watching the cup fill up with water.

Once the cup filled up, I turned off the sink, taking my cup out. I slowly start drinking the water, then start to tremble again, the cup falling out of my hands onto the floor, shattering loudly, some glass pieces going in my feet, amd injuring my feet, starting to bleed. I freeze, starting to hyperventilate and cry again, my body trembling onto the floor.

Flashback: (TW:abuse)

The cup shatters onto the floor after accidentally dropping it and I freeze, seeing Sarah come downstairs with a gasp, "Fucking- George! That was my favorite cup! Why the fuck would you do that!" She yells, going into the kitchen, slapping him in the face, "Why'd you do that!?" Sarah yelled, I didn't answer, it was like tap was over my mouth and I couldn't speak. "Fucking speak!" She punched me in the chest which made me stop breathing, Sarah kept on punching me, causing me to fall on the floor, she scratched me on the arm deeply, which made me start to scream in pain and cry.

"That was my favorite cup!" Sarah started twisting my arm, I screamed more. "I'm sorry Sarah I-" sobs interrupted my talking, "I won't do it again!-"

End of flashback

(I would start playing the song now?)

I see Dream come up to me, thinking hes gonna hurt me. I hyperventilate loudly and faster, sobbing more. "George! Darling, are you okay!?" He started to get closer to me, I back away going into the shattered glass. "I'm sorry, Sarah! I promise I won't! Don't hurt me!" I sob loudly, covering my face, I feel arms wrap around me, and I try to push away with my hands, me being too weak.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I scream, sobbing, "Shhh, shh, it's okay. You are safe, you are not with Sarah, you're with me, darling. I'm not gonna hurt you." I hear Dreams comforting words, I break down in his arms, wrapping my arms weakly around Dream. He starts rocking me back and forth, "It's okay, love, you are not with Sarah anymore, remember? You are with me, and I will never hurt you. I will never think to hurt you, you are safe with me and also Nick, he's here for you to, okay love?" Dream says, I don't respond, but just sobbing loudly.

My chin gets lifted up to see Dream, still sobbing and sniffling. "Okay, my love? Remember, I will never hurt you." He reassures me, I nod. "Okay." I sniffle, putting my head back in his chest, sobbing. "Don't cry, darling, you are safe, it's okay, everything is okay, don't worry, no one is gonna hurt you." He says, still rocking me back and forth. "Im sorry Dream I brought you into my messed up life, Im sorry-" I say in between sobs.

I felt Dream hugging me tightly and kiss the top of my head "Shhhh, You are my love now we will face all the messes together, I promise my dear" dream whispers while rocking me back and forth. "There is no need to feel sorry, You dont have the need to say sorry, you were abused, and it is not your fault. I love you either way, you are not messed up, you have a good life now, George, and that matters so much. You are not messed up. You just met the wrong person first. If something bads  happening, tell me. I love you so much." he says,

"I will always be by your side no matter what, my love."

______________________

IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER AND A CLIFF HANGER, SORRY SJKSKEKSKSK, I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER MY KITTENS? UH. YEAH?

Drink water, eat something, and most importantly.

REMEMBER YOU'RE TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL MY KITTENS 😎

Go. to. sleep.

Words:996