45.

When the two got dropped off at home, they were woken up. They got out of the car, Dream, having his arm wrapped around Georges waist loosely. Both walked drowsy to the house.

Dream opens the door, seeing Sapnap and Karl cuddled on the couch with a movie playing. George follows behind as they both smile in awe from the two.

Sapnap turned his head to them as a smile formed on his face, "Hey, you two." Sapnap had his head laid on Karl's chest, Karl was dead asleep but had his arms wrapped around Sapnap.

"Ooooo, you two were cuddling." George teased, Dream kept it going. "They probably kissy kissy before this." The two that were standing let out small giggles.

"Oh, shut up." Sapnap flushed a light pink, "and Karl's sleeping so shush."

"Awww." Both Dream and George said at the same time.

"I would slap both of you if I could right now." Sapnap gave them a glare.

Both were trying to hold in their laughter, "Ok, well, good night, Sapnap." Dream says, covering his mouth from laughing.

"Night, dickheads."

The two went upstairs, letting out a laugh, having a tired smile on their faces.

"C'mon, let's go to bed." Dream yawns again, wrapping an arm around his hips.

George looks where Dreams hand was, with a smile. "You're never gonna let me go without you, aren't you?"

"I promised."

Flashback: (to the hospital😱)

Dream was sitting down next to George, which was on the patient bed, holding onto his hand tightly. George was half asleep, looking at the ceiling.

It was the second day that he was there, and a therapist came before, so Dream had to leave for an hour.

He squeezed Georges hand. "George, I've said this before, but I promise, I promise you. I'm never going to let you leave without me being by your side." Dream whispers, pausing. "I promise with my entire life."

George heard his whispers with a tired smile. He squeezes Dreams hand back, "Keep that promise." He whispers, voice groggy.

"I'll keep it."

Flashback ended: (😱)

Dream pecked George on his lips before walking them both to his room. "I'm so tired." Dream whines, once he closed the door, he brought George to his bed.

"Mm, you said that multiple times. So, go to sleep." George says.

"But, I need to help you to get on the bed." Dream wanted to be careful and cautious. He wanted George to heal healthy.

George breathed out a chuckle, "I'm fine, Dream."

Dream ran his hands across Georges sides to his hips, carefully. "I want you and your beautiful body to heal, healthy and good, sweetheart." Dream looked at him.

George blushed a red. He felt butterflies and a flutter of warmth in his stomach. Dream was driving him crazy, but Dream just wanted him to be healthy. Even if the sentence wasn't really running towards the teasing and flirting, still even his caring words drives George crazy.

George looked away, "I can't with you."

"What did I even do?" Dream asked, but it clicked into his head quickly when he saw George was flustered after what he said. A sly smirk formed on his lips. "Well, it's true."

Dream grabbed Georges chin lightly, turning his face to face him. George froze, his heartbeat going faster by the second. He really thought he was going to pass out when he had to make eye contact with Dream.

"You're easy to tease, sweetheart." Dream says in a low tone and ran his hand to Georges thigh, squeezing it multiple times.

"Oh my god - Dream, you idiot!-" George gasped. He didn't expect Dream to make him this flustered. His heart was beating at a rapid speed. Unable to speak.

The dirty blond laughed, "Let me help you on the bed, ok love?" He rubbed Georges cheek that did not have a bandaged wound.

"Fine." George responded.

"Thank you, love."

Dream helped George on the bed, which only would take ten seconds. But George was still struggling.

"Dream!- You're not holding me right!- AH!" George screamed, struggling to stay in the position Dream had him in.

It was just a bridal position, and George struggled, even if Dream had done it a couple of times. (Only while he was asleep) George freaked out once he picked him up, and now it was extremely difficult to place him down.

"George -" Dream said in between laughs, "Just calm down -" He tried to control his laughter while holding onto George.

"AH!" George screamed, almost falling out of his arms.

Georges leg was over Dreams head, his hand gripping on the dirty blonds' shirt, and his body was facing the opposite of Dream.

The dirty blond let out a wheeze, still keeping his grip tight so George wouldn't actually fall down.

"Sweetheart, calm yourself." Dream said with a couple of laughs.

"I CAN'T WHEN YOU'RE HOLDING ME WRONG!-"

"You made yourself do this." Dream chuckles.

"DREAM!" He screeched

Dream didn't even do anything, but he kept on laughing his ass off. "Ok, ok, sweetheart." He tried placing George down on the bed without him falling.

George almost fell, but Dream kept him still.

"You idiot! You didn't-UGH." George groaned.

"You were the one making it complicated." Dream breathed a laughter out.

"Oh, shut up."

Dream chuckles, laying down next to him. He hugged the brunet while trying to avoid his stitches.

"Mmm, I miss cuddling with you." Dream mumbles.

George smiles, ruffling his hair. "Me too."

Dream started to fall asleep, hugging Georges side. George was smiling at the cute site. He played with the dirty blonds' hair, humming a small soft tune.

The pain relief pills still didn't wear off because his head nor wounds didn't bother him.

George looked at the person who saved him, the person who kept him safe, who whenever he was in the UK Dream was the person who called him at the right times, helping him when he cried. And of course, gotta give some credit to Sapnap.

But, this was the person who saved him. And if he wasn't there to save him, where would George be?..

The thought tried to wander around in his mind, but George pushed them away. Because now, he was safe.

Safe with the person he gave his heart to.

_________
Wooo!! You guys are getting a happy ending‼️🤗
Words:1058