New day, new beginning...right?

The stadium was full of colours. Red, green, white, yellow. The green grass was spreading fresh mood. It looked like it struck everybody. The songs were banging in all fans' ears, and they were all singing with a beautiful harmony. Everything felt completed.

The people were supporting their favourites. They were all united. It was perfect, and she didn't know why. It just felt right.

"What more could someone ask for?" Liv asked herself. Then she actually saw...herself.

She was sitting in the the private box of Camp Nou (Was it? She didn't know), watching how the players of the Bulgarian National Team go on the pitch. They aligned themselves with the players from Spain, and the national anthems began while Liv was watching them in an amazed way.

She was wearing the jersey proudly, impatiently waiting for the start, singing the Bulgarian national anthem.

She didn't know most of the people in the box. Maybe because she had not been to the Bulgarian private box in the World Cup till this moment? Maybe because no one actually knew why she was there? Who knows?

The one thing that mattered for her was to be there for her most special people-her best friend and her boyfriend. And, of course, for her nation. It was tense for whom to actually cheer.

Each nation sang so beautifully and emotionally like it was the last time they were going to do this. For some of them it was hurtful. This was the last World Cup for a numerous football legends out there.

Football was a sport with a great influence on people, and this was the reason everybody becomes really emotional when a player is retiring. It was upsetting. Liv couldn't understand how there were people who didn't even care about these things. This was callous.

The anthems finished, and the game began.

The game that many waited for. The game that was going to change everything. The game of some of the players' lives.

The last game of the 2030 FIFA World Cup.

***

Olivia opened her eyes abruptly, breathing heavily, and found herself on the floor of her room. She didn't have any idea what happened, and what she had dreamt. Something from the bottom of her mind was telling her that it was unexplainable. A numb ache in the back of her head. The ache of the responsibility.

The only thing left from her dream, however, was sweat. Cold sweat. She decided to ignore it as many other things from the past few days. It felt like the right thing to do. After all, if her brain wasn't allowing her to remember, she shouldn't try, right?

"I'll just give it a shot" she thought. "No, no, no, Liv. NO" she repeated to herself, still laying on the hard floor.

She looked her clock. 6:23. The perfect time to get up for someone who got to go to school.

When she stood up, she felt a little lightheaded, so she decided to sit on her bed for a few minutes.

6:27

The dizziness didn't go away, and it was frustrating for the teenager, but she decided just not to pay attention to it.

"It doesn't deserve it" she thought; then, she stood up and went to her bathroom to get ready.

*skipping the process of preparing for school*

6:56

She left her room, slightly better from the unsteady feeling and went to the kitchen. As always she had to make herself breakfast and leave for school in about 20 minutes.

*flashback*

It was hard. Her life was hard. Everything was hard. From the day she was born, it was hard. Liv didn't know why actually, but she just got over it and learnt how to live with it. She learnt how to live on her own. How to do everything alone. How to get over things alone. How to feel in peace alone. How to live only by herself. How to solve different problems. How to cope with any situation she had to. She was fine with it all, really.

That was until her sister was born. Then it became a living nightmare. All the attention was towards the little sweet girl. Everything was for her.

Everything but the bad things. All these years Liv was on this world, she felt like a slave, locked in her own home. She was always the one to look after everything. She was the one who always was blamed when something wasn't right, even if it wasn't connected with her. She was the one who was torched by her parents' cruel words.

These words used to hurt her, but no longer. She knew she was stronger. She knew she was capable of many things. She knew she never had had lack of confidence. She knew she was right in most of the arguments. She knew she wasn't going to give up that easily. Everything was gonna work out for her.

One day.

No matter how much time it'll take.

Whatever it takes, as they say.