Trouble

Mateo Moore's POV (are you even surprised?):

"Here will be perfect," I told the people that were sent to me. "They won't have the chance to understand there is actually someone else than themselves," I put my hands on my waist, watching proudly. "Oh, and," I raised my hand to warn them. "Make sure to make the photos as clear as possible," they watched me with a kind of annoyed expression I couldn't explain. Okay, chill out, I just wanted everything to go as planned. "We want that lead news, right?" I asked rhetorically and walked away, so no one could connect me with this story. I wasn't here. Nothing was my fault.

                                             ***

Olivia's POV (back to the beginning):

"Today we are going to cover some speed exercises because you all need to be quick on the pitch," Mr. Nicolas informed us. "Then, some ball control," he continued by listing in his fingers, the three balls he was carrying in a bag. "And something new," I turned to him, expecting to hear the thing I always wanted to try but never actually did. "We are going to test your penalty prowess," he joked by saying it with a different intonation. I squealed and looked at the Paige and Blake, who weren't as excited as I was.

I understand them, though. They have something else that they like to do on the field (like touching the grass for Paige, but that's a whole another story). I was expecting the moment in which we were going to try penalties for the first time because taking penalties is unique for everyone (pretty much like everything in football), and it was also a way to confront my panics since penalties require a lot of calmness from the positioning to the ball to the goal celebration.

Paige liked running and dribbling, which was an amazing thing. I could definitely get tired only from watching her running. I still had my arguments with that specific physical activity. Don't ask why.

Blake, however, really liked free kicks. Direct free kicks, to be exact. It was something really exciting for her. Like, she was always jumping from joy (literally) when we had to practice them (by the way, me and Paige (and Mr. Nicolas from time to time) were the wall of people). She had an amazing right foot that I was a little jealous of. In the frames of joke, of course. But her right foot was really magical. Especially when it came to free kicks.

"Liiivvv," I heard Paige and turned my head to her. "Did you zone out again?" she whispered as Blake was talking about something with Coach Nicolas (it sounded strange). I nodded.

"Why is that?" we heard Blake and turned to the direction of her voice as we all stepped on the pitch. I wanted to reply, but the one thing that stopped me was a reflection in Mr. Nicolas' eyes that caused him to drop his smile at the moment. After a few seconds, we heard a lot of voices and saw a lot of flashing lights around us.

"Cover your faces with something until I tell you to remove it," we barely heard Mr. Nicolas's voice in the fuss. We listened to him and put our cleats bags over our faces, so no one could understand what was going on. "Run to my car and lock the doors," we heard him whisper. We slightly nodded and started applying what we'd trained for the last few weeks until the moment we were on the backseat of our teacher's car, the doors closed and locked.

***

"Shit, shit, shit," Mr. Nicolas Said as he was hitting the steering wheel for a few continuous time. I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled, so he could calm down. I think it worked. But not fully. The paparazzi were following us. We couldn't go to neither of our homes. Where were we going then? "Your parents know that I'm still your teacher, right?" he asked out of nowhere. Did he have a plan? I nodded and looked to Blake and Paige, who were looking to each other. Mr. Nicolas was watching us through the rear view glass.

"Mine know about the trainings," Blake confessed.

"Mine too," Paige added.

"Perfect," Mr. Nicolas took a turn pretty aggressively as he was speeding, so we could get out of the reporters' sight. "We are going the teacher cover," he looked at me through that glass. "For why we were not in town for a day," this time, we all looked at each other.

"But tomorrow is a school day," Paige exclaimed. "We'll get undecided absences!" she explained.

"The new principal doesn't even know what's going on in his school," Blake said. "It's very unlikely that he'll excuse us," Paige nodded. It was as if she wanted to say "Exactly".

"What if you were ill?" Mr. Nicolas smiled with a hint of a mischievous spark in his eyes. We looked at each other once again. How was he going to do that? "I know a doctor," he said as if he had read my thoughts. "Your parents won't even know about this," he explained. "I'll call them and explain that we are going on a field trip or something," he took another turn, but the black cars and van behind us were still following us. It was going to be hard to escape them, but we were gonna do it. Paige squeezed mine and Blake's arms, and I smiled at them both. I knew we were going to get out of this. Together.

***

"And the lead news from today," the woman from the news fixed her little paper pile. "Three girls were spotted on a football pitch with the known ex football player Daniel Nicolas. As we understood from a anonymous message, they've been training on this pitch every day from five to six in the afternoon," she looked straight at the camera. "The questions are who are the girls? (Mateo was stupid enough to not tell the reporters the name of the three girls.) Why are they training with the retired football player? And what had happened to this ex sensation that had disappeared from the news years ago?"

"We are in a lot of trouble," I looked at Mr. Nicolas. "At least they don't know our names," I looked at the screen again and then through the window. I hoped everything was going to be fine.

A/N-Hey, guys. This is the part for Monday, but since I won't have time tomorrow, I decided to write and post it today. I hope you enjoyed:)