The project

Ivy's POV:

Me, Liv, Ava, and Paige were sitting on double desks in Physics class. Me beside Ava, and Paige beside Liv.

You heard me right! Liv is back! I cannot believe it too. After those few weeks without her, things have gone...a little wild. Paige and Mia, who was in Geography class, I think, started eating lunch with us again, which was really strange since they've had had lunches only together until then. Me and Ava were always together since we have almost the same classes.

Ava and I haven't talked about the Liv situation since she told me about it. I mean, there wasn't anything to say, but as Liv apologised, I understood everything. I must say that I'm glad it was a misunderstanding. I missed Liv and her help when I needed it.  And now that we had her back, it was just perfect-

"For this project you'll be separated into groups of four," Mr. Nicolas's cold voice interrupted my thoughts. "Just as you're sitting," he added. "Ms. Miller, Lee, Williams, and Davies,"he directed to us. "You'll be working on electromagnetism," he said and looked to the other group. "Ms. Campbell..." he started, and I stopped listening to him.

"Isn't that cool?" I whispered to Ava. "We'll have a occasion to hang out even more now!"

"Yeah," she answered. "By the way, we'll need to do it at someone's because it's a lot of work," she whispered to all of us on the desks.

"Not at mine," I said automatically. "Unless you want my sisters to interrupt us every two minutes," I shrugged.

"Okay," Ava looked to Paige. "Not at Ivy's. What about yours?" Ava asked again.

"My mom is having a lot of work during the following week, and she's always at home," Paige excused herself too. "What about Liv's?" she directed her gaze to her.

"Oh, uhm," she looked up from something in her lap. "Why is she always looking at her lap?" I thought to myself. "I-I think my sister will be there..." she started. "But what about A-"

"At Liv's it is then," Ava clapped once quietly and smiled widely. Liv looked to her lap, and it seemed like she was doing something on her phone again. It looked like swiping?

"As I said, you have one week to finish your projects," he said once done with giving the topics to the groups. "Do not procrastinate your time," he warned. "Ms. Davies?" he suddenly interrupted himself, and the whole class turned to Liv. "Are you paying attention to what I just said?" he said as she looked up, straight into his emotionless gaze.

"Of course, Mr. Nicolas," she responded with respect and exhaustion in her voice.

"Could you then explain what I just told the class?" he wanted to test her and her loyalty to the subject because...well, Olivia Davies (and everyone knows it) has high moral codes, and disrespecting a teacher is on the list of "Don't's".

"That me, Paige, Ava, and Ivy are doing the project on electromagnetism," she started numbering the things on her fingers. "We have a week to finish it," she continued in a surprisingly calm way. "You also warned us not to procrastinate," she looked him insistingly, leaving me, the class, and Mr. Nicolas totally dumbfounded.

"Very good then," he said, shock written on his face, and continued his lesson. As a result, Liv finally removed what appeared to be her phone from her lap and put it in her backpack.

                                             ***

We were heading to lunch and talking about the project because as Mr. Nicolas said, we should not procrastinate the time we had.

"So I was thinking," Paige started as we stood in the line in the cafeteria. "Are we going to yours, Liv, right after school, or...?" she left our returned friend to answer.

"Oh, uhm," she looked up from her phone. "What is she always doing on that phone?" I asked myself once again. "Yeah, that's fine," she finally answered the question. "I just have to call my mom and warn her," she looked at her phone again and went to talk to her mother, leaving her place on the line for the next person.

"Cool then," Ava joined the conversation. "We also have to divide the tasks to each other," she said, and we all grabbed trays from the pillar of them.

"Yeah," I said. "We all will do the introduction, conclusion, and sources slides of the presentation," I started. "Because it's fair for all," I concluded, and all nodded as we got food in our trays.

"Yeah," Ava said. "But what about the "real"," she quoted. "Parts?"

"Well, I can make the definition slide," Paige proposed. "I'll add pictures and stuff," she reassured. "But can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?" Ava turned her head to her as she was handing the money for the food to the cashier.

"Can I invite Mia to come?" Paige asked. "Like, she is part of our group also, and it'll be a little awkward not to invite her."

"Uhm-" I started but was interrupted by Ava's hand on mine. I looked at her confused.

"Yeah, no problem," she answered Paige and then turned her gaze to me.

"What was that about?!" I whisper-shouted. "We had to ask Liv first!" I said with the same tone and almost cold expression on my face.

"Don't worry," Ava calmed me down and removed her hand from mine, slowly walking to the table we left our bags at. "I've got everything under control," she said, and I found myself looking at her back as Paige was paying for her food, and Liv was still talking on her phone, one hand in her pocket and one leg stretched as if to support her torso.

A/N (I'm again getting myself used to that part of the story)-Hey, I hope you like the story so far, and maybe this chapter was a bit boring and not that plot-moving, but in the next chapters, the Liv-Blake friendship saga will continue.
See you in the next chapter.