Chapter 17

"Kaito.", a voice suddenly called me.

!!!!!!!!!

I got startled.

Badump

"Kaito.", Gakupo said again my name and went near to me.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

"Ah! I-I just cooked the breakfast. A-and y-yeah, I-I am just heating the water for the coffee.", I said nervously but bumped myself to the chair.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

"You okay?", Gakupo asked and gently supported me.

SH*T!!!!! PULL YOURSELF, KAITO!!!!!!

"Ah! S-s-sorry! I-I'm okay.", I just answered and looked down.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

"I'm actually going out again to find a job.", he said.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

"I-I see..."

Badump Badump Badump Badump

WHAT'S WITH THIS???!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!

Badump Badump Badump Badump

...

...

...

S I L E N C E . . .

 ...

...

...

"I'm sorry...", Gakupo suddenly said.

!!!!!!!!!!!

I got shocked.

"Looks like I made everything worst... and it must be awkward for you now...", he said with a sad expression.

!!!!!!!!!!!

"Gak –", I'm just saying his name but...

"But... I'm not going to take it back, Kaito. I'm serious when I said that and I'm hoping that you'll consider my feelings... someday...", he said and looked into my eyes.

!!!!!!!!!

I GOT SHOCKED.

It just happened yesterday...

His sudden confession to me...

"I don't want to be only just your friend, Kaito. I don't want to be only that."

...

I was really shocked with that... mostly... I was treating him as a friend... and as a family... And I was not on the other side (means gay)...  

"But... I'm a man... We're both men. There's no point for us...", I said and lowered my head.

...

Turning him down???...

I guess...

That's the only choice and solution for this...

"I never looked to you like that... I never looked to our gender...", he said.

!!!!!!!

I looked back to him.

"And I believe that in liking or loving someone... nothing ever matters...", he said with pursuing eyes.

I was shocked.

...

"I'm not forcing you to answer me today nor tomorrow... I can wait... I will wait...", he said too.

I was so ashamed with myself... I can't even speak with our situation...

"I have lived for a hundred years and I just felt this way for the first time... So... my intentions are true and my love is absolute.", he seriously said to me.

I GOT MORE SHOCKED.

...

Gakupo...

Looks like... I will have a very big problem here...

And... what's this?...

Am I the girl here???

Being courted???

Being persuaded???

This is really a very big PROBLEM...

"I can't give you a concrete answer for now... And I can't promise you anything...", all I said.

"It's fine. Don't trouble yourself for now."

I really don't know if it's the right thing to do not to turn him down immediately... but... who knows what will happen next...