Chapter 7

Tomorrow morning…

Everything is fine now. It’s proven that talking to him in his doll form is not hallucination. He’s really talking (by shining his eyes as a response) and listening to me that time. And it’s proven that he’s not a doll that’s being possessed by a demon or evil things though there are still things that are not clear yet but I guess I’ll know them more at the right time.

But… then… =_____=+++

LORD!!!!!!!! GIVE ME MORE PATIENCE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >A<

“HEY!!!!!! HEY, GAKUPO!!!!! WHY DON’T YOU HELP ME OUT HERE????!!!!”, I exclaimed to the lazy scumbag who’s just laying freely at the floor while mopping the floor.

I don’t have classes today because it’s holiday so I decided to do the general cleaning of this house because I know and believe that there’s someone <-(Gakupo FOR SURE) who’ll help me but looks like it’s just my imagination or I’m just expecting too high!!!!!!!!!!!

 “Huh?”, he said with irritations.

“You know!!!! If you just help me here everything will be easier and faster.”, I said to him.

“And who are you?”, he just said.

Yep, he’s showing his true colors now. And it’s just three days since this free loader bastard doll lived in my house in human form. =____=+++

PISSED.

HHHHHUUUUUUUHHHHHH???!!!!! You just said before that you’re “MY DOLL”!!!!!!!!! So it means that I’m your MASTER FYI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I exclaimed.

“I can’t remember that I said that.”, he said in a poker face.

AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

“You said that to me!!!!!”, I said in irritations.

He sat up properly. “Well if I did say that, maybe it’s to make your little brain remember that I’m the doll.”, he said.

PISSEDX1000.

Jshdjsldsaldjkklkldakjdkashdjadha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“HOW DARE YOU!!!!! I’M YOUR MASTER!!!!! MAAAASSSSTTTEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I exclaimed to him.

“I DON’T REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE MY MASTER OR I HAVE SOMEONE CALLED “MASTER”!!!!!”, he exclaimed too.

“YOU DON’T HAVE ANY CHOICE!!!!!!! I’M YOUR MASTER AND YOU’RE JUST MY DOLL!!!!!!!”, I exclaimed back.

“DOLL YOUR FACE!!!! I’M NO LONGER A DOLL ANYMORE!!!!!! AND I’M NOT A TOY THAT YOU’LL JUST DRAG WHEREVER YOU LIKE!!!!!!”, he exclaimed.

“EVEN YOU’RE A DOLL OR A LIVING PERSON NOW, I’M YOUR MASTER AND WILL STAY AS YOUR MASTER!!!!!!!!”

“I SAID YOU’RE NOT MY MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!”

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! HE’S PULLING OFF MY PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!

“YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EAT LUNCH AND DINNER, YOU UNDERSTAND????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I exclaimed to him while looking at the floor.