Chapter 3

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up.

“Ah… Another day again…”, I said to myself.

“Hmm~~~ What time is it???”, I asked myself and yawned silently.

Wow… I really have a good sleep…

And Oh! I’m sleeping on my mat...

On my mat huh?...

On my mat…

But I just suddenly awoken…

!!!!

O-on my MAT?!!!!!!!!!

I got shocked.

I’m sleeping on my mat??!!!!

“I-I didn’t prepare this last night!!!!!!!!”, I said to myself and gasped.

But as I moved…

I… I can’t move…

I got MORE SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-I CAN’T MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN’T MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-I'M TIED UP????!!!!!!!

W-WHAT’S HAPPENING???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, a shadow from behind appeared.

The light from the kitchen showed the shadow of the person.

I GOT REALLY SHOCKED.

!!!!

I-I can’t breathe!!!!!

Why???!!!!! WHY IS THERE A PERSON IN MY HOUSE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A THIEF???!!!!!!!

Damn!!!!! I’m so nervous!!!!!!!!

Then…

I noticed the shadow became longer and longer and the footsteps of that person produced sounds at the wood floor…

I gasped silently.

H-He’s coming to me!!!!!

WHAT TO DO???!!!!! WHAT TO DO???!!!!!!

I’m trembling so badly!!!!

Then, I saw something that sparkled.

A knife???!!!!!!

I-is he going to kill me???!!!!!!

“LORD, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M NOT DOING BAD THINGS FOR ALL MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW ME, RIGHT??!!!!! I’M THE MOST MISERABLE PERSON LIVING IN THIS WORLD TO HAVE MISFORTUNES BUT TO JUST DIE IN A BRUTAL WAY, IS IT COUNTED??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I prayed in my mind.

I just closed my eyes and pretended still sleeping but...

The person suddenly stuck a katana at the floor in front of me.

“YYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I shouted as I saw my reflection at the sword.

I immediately crawled out of the mat to the kitchen. I really have no idea that I can do that!!!! O_____O!!!!

But that’s not the important thing here!!!!!!

As I looked at him while crawling backwards (I hope you can imagine that… >.<), I saw him waving his long and shining katana and walking toward me.

“K-KATANA???!!!!! Is he a member of yakuza or something???!!!!!!!!!”, I just said to myself with panic.

WHY???!!!!! WHY, DEAR GOD???!!!!! IS THIS MY END????!!!!! I HAVEN’T PAID ALL MY FATHER’S DEBTS!!!!!!! I STILL DON’T HAVE MY OWN FAMILY YET!!!!!!! WWWWHHHHYYY NNNOOOOOWWWW????!!!!!

I gasped.

!!!!

I… I can’t escape now!!!!! I!!!! I can’t escape now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just laid my head at the floor.

“PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! SLASH ANYTHING ELSE BUT NOT MY FACE!!!!!!! NOT MY FACE!!!!!! AND PLEASE JUST DO IT QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I pleaded to the person while my eyes were both shut from fear.

My body was trembling so badly and I just felt that my heart will jump out of my chest anytime soon.

Then…

There’s a light.

I got surprised.

EEEEEHHHHH????!!!!!!!

H-HE REALLY WANTED TO KILL ME WITH LIGHTS ON???!!!!!!!

I trembled more.

“PLEASE KILL ME NOW!!!! KILL ME NOW!!!!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE YOU!!!! I HAVE NO MONEY LEFT IN ME!!!!! AND AS YOU SEE I HAVE NO THINGS HERE IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!! JUST KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!”, I shouted to him while still facing the floor.

Then, I just felt a stick poked in my head gently.

I got startled.

He poked me using his scabbard*. (a sheath for the blade of a sword or dagger, typically made of leather or metal)

Then, he poked his scabbard in my cheek.

I got more shocked.

D-Did he want to see my face or to look at him????!!!!

He poked again his scabbard to my cheek two times.

I know!!! I know!!!!!!

Then, I immediately looked at him.

I got shocked.

I saw a tall man with a long purple hair with an appearance of a traditional samurai in a beautiful flowery kimono.

I gasped.

No…

No…

No…

This can’t be…

THIS CAN’T BE!!!!!!

“Y-You’re…”, I began to speak in shock.

The guy did not speak.

“Y-You’re!!!!”, I continue.

….

“YOU’RE A COSPLAYER, AREN’T YOU????!!!!!!!!!!!”, I enthusiastically completed.

Stranger’s face like: o_e WTF!!!!!