Chapter 12

**KAITO's POV**

...

Gakupo... Where were you???...

...

What happened to you???...

...

Why didn't you come back???...

...

Gakupo...

...

He's still not showing himself and it's 2:00am now... This is all my fault!

...

I really didn't mean to say that... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry, Gakupo... "Where are you now?...", I said and felt drops of water falling into my cheeks.

========================================================

**GAKUPO'S POV**

"Tsk. Then, do what you want.", I said to myself with irritation while walking endlessly at the street.

I did not act because I was a doll before but it didn't mean that I'm not aware with my surrounding.

I knew them...

...

I saw them...

...

I witnessed them all...

...

"You're always doing this! Why don't you stop even for our son's sake?!", Kaito's mother shouted.

"Why don't you understand that I'm doing this for our son! For our family! There's always a chance! Why don't you trust me?!", his father shouted back.

His father never stopped gambling because he believed that he can pull up his family through it....

"Chance?! We're going down! We're losing everything!", his mother said in her shaky voice.

"It's just in your mind! You're just thinking negative things!", he said.

"No! It's not just in my thoughts! You're the one who's not thinking!", she exclaimed. "EVEN THIS FAMILY IS LOSING!!!!!!!!", she added.

"Tsk! There's no hope for this talk!", he exclaimed back.

"And where are you going?!!!!!", she asked while shouting.

"Will you stop fighting?! The kid will hear you!", his grandma said trying to stop the fight.

...

Blah Blah Blah...

...

Fighting endlessly...

...

Always shouting at the top of their lungs.

...

...

...

"Kaito...", I just said seeing him sitting on the floor and leaning at the door...

...covering his ears...

...

...shaking...

and...

...closed eyes while... crying silently...