Part 3.2

Make sure to read 3.1 first

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

It hadn't been like that.

Her brain did her dirty once again, and she kept herself awake for way too long overthinking. Just like she always did. Her days were a cycle of constant overthinking, that's why she made sure to keep herself busy, or to keep a packet of cigarettes and her lighter always on her.

This new day was going to be just as exhausting as the one before it, only even harder due to the hangover she was sporting. She'd taken two ibuprofens first thing in the morning, chugged a bottle of water and put on some cheap black sunglasses she'd bought at a gas station on the last spring break she'd celebrated in Florida with her university friends that surprisingly had survived the wear of the years. Her film camera was hanging around her neck once again, making sure she'd have it with her since regretting leaving it in her backpack instead of taking it to the bar with her the night before.

They all drove to a house a couple of miles away from where they had stayed the night. Still out in the desert, the house was very rustic and had a giant backyard. There was a pool and outside of the fences that surrounded the property was an old stable, surrounded by old cars and a junkyard in which the owner seemed to like to play mechanic.

Bre was getting ready and her outfits for the shoot had Ella's jaw dropping every time. She couldn't deny how gorgeous Breana was, and to be honest she might even have a slight crush on the model but she wouldn't do anything about it.

The day was going by smoothly. Aaron and Ben stayed filming with Tyler inside the house, most of the time the crew was kept to a minimum to keep Bre comfortable when she had to film half naked or topless.

Breana was a good sport though, very professional and keeping a straight face and in character even when Ella thought she'd feel vulnerable, because god knows that if she even had to be in her underwear in front of one single camera she'd be blushing and shaking non stop. Ella was in awe of how easy it was for Bre to strip down in front of Matt—who she'd just met the day before—and the rest of the people standing behind the scenes, and basically act like she was having sex with the drummer.

So Ella was running around as per usual but most of the time it was to have Bre be at her most comfortable state, getting her water when she needed it, handing her a robe if she asked for it, asking if she wanted anything in particular or if she was comfortable with the shot they'd just done.

When everyone came outside and it was time for Matt and Breana to be filmed messing around in the pool, Alex finally saw her behavior towards the model and he couldn't help but silently laugh. Nick and Jamie confused as to what was the laughter for when Breana was topless diving into the pool now, they thought maybe it was funny because of Matt's reactions to the model and that was the only conclusion they could get at while watching everything unfold in front of them.

When Ella made her way by Alex's side and sighed, he chuckled under his breath. She turned to him and frowned, slightly confused at his reaction to her coming his way. "What?" she'd asked rather defensively but still lighthearted.

"I haven't seen someone act like this since I was in primary school and someone had a crush on a girl from their class." he smirked playfully at her.

She rolled her eyes, blushing at being caught for tending a lot to Breana. "Oh shut up, you can't blame me. Look at her, she's stunning."

He didn't take her eyes off of her though as he replied rather lazily, "Hmm, I guess she is."

She turned to him slightly offended, "You guess?"