Part 12.3

Make sure to read 12.2 first

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Katie's house was massive. It was further out of the city, where the suburban areas looked more like cottages than a regular neighborhood. Ella's jaw had dropped when she'd seen the single floor house, it looked like it was out of a fairytale and the open back garden that led to what Ella would say a forest had her heart beating out of her chest.

It was just perfect.

The house was a bit over an hour away from London, so Ella understood why Katie spent most of her time over at Jamie's flat in the city, but it was such a gorgeous place, Ella just thought how the state was definitely one out of her dreams and it was just what she had envisioned for the photoshoot.

Getting the props they'd brought with them down made Ella even more excited about the day, and the spark of hope had lifted her spirits after feeling like utter shit the two previous days.

On the way to Katie's, they had talked about everything but the night before, which was a relief, but Ella knew she had to catch Kelly and Katie up sooner or later and that would inevitably happen that day.

Ella would try her best to put it off as long as she could though, her mind completely going to focus on the pictures and bringing her vision to life.

After greeting each other, and Katie showing them where to leave the props and everything else Ella had brought, the girls started getting ready. Ella had told them to keep their makeup light and minimal, and she had them all in white flowy dresses that were almost see through.

It didn't take them long to do their own makeup and hair, and get dressed, so after about forty minutes, they were outside and barefoot on the grass, waiting for Ella's instructions.

Ella had always found that when she had a trust established with her subjects, they would just come alive in front of her lenses with little instruction from her and that's exactly what had happened.

It had been so easy to capture them moving around, dresses dancing in the wind as they leapt or toes digging on the ground as they walked. Slender fingers trying to make them as tall as they could as if reaching for the sun, contrast between nature, skin and fabric feeding the frame perfectly.

The more they moved, the hotter they got and with a surprising appearance of the bright sun over them, the girls started getting comfortable letting Ella capture them showing more and more skin until they were fully nude.

There was something so fascinating to Ella about human anatomy and she truly loved capturing the movement on someone's body to make it art, because she considered it art. The way your body would do it all to keep you alive and well, and how you had to reciprocate for it to thrive, she loved to think that was where the first form of love ever came from, subconscious and merciful.

So Ella had them all posing together, letting them hide between each other or sometimes frame each other's body. Freckles, scars, hair, wrinkles, smiles. She was capturing it all with her soul filling up with bliss, feeling so in her element.

And then Breana asked her to give her the camera, claiming it was because she wanted to try to show her an angle that in her head would work wonders, but she asked her to please pose for her lay on the grass promising that's how she was going to pose for her.

Ella reluctantly did so, hair splayed over the grass and contrasting the green with her white button up and her blue jeans. She gave her best friend a shy smile when Bre praised her for posing perfectly: one hand on her side and the other teasingly over her chest, one leg extended with her toes pointed and the other leg slightly folded up.