Chapter 11: The Spirit of Competition: Part 3

I walk out of the noodle joint on Tahno's arm, completely ashamed of myself.

How could I let him kiss me? and infront of Bolin.. 

Spirits am I stupid

poor Bo

He doesn't deserve this 

He deserves someone better

Someone who is stronger

Korra is perfect for him

I allow myself to fall into a hole of depression while walking with Tahno.

I'm pretty sure he has been talking this whole time, but I am tuning him out. 

Ugh I hate this... 

Why now!

Why me... why do the spirits hate me.

He is just rambling about himself.

What a pretentious prick

*Insert gag noise*

Luckily it doesn't take us long to walk to the docks. And I am glad that its the docks and not back to his place. 

There is no way I will ever go back to his place.

EVER.

I walk forward to get on the ferry as soon as it arrives, without giving Tahno a second thought.

I am intercepted as he steps towards me and turns me to face him.

I stare at my feet, refusing to look him in the eye which was a mistake.

It just gave him another reason to touch me. 

He grabs my waist which makes me cringe. 

He slowly brings his other hand under my chin to raise my face so I am looking into his eyes.

I hope he sees hatred in them..

"Don't look at me like that princess... He deserved what was coming."

"Doesn't make it right!" I argue back.

"Now excuse me, I would like to go home."

"Without a kiss goodnight?" Tahno questions while a smirk grows on his stupid face.

"Piss off Tahno, this arrangement doesn't mean I need to be nice to you. I only agreed to be at your side to make you look good." 

I state smacking his hand away from my face and backing out of his hold.

"Goodnight Tahno." I say dismissing anything he might try to say to me as I walk on to the ferry.

"Good night Sakari, we will talk about this situationship more tomorrow."

 He says quietly and angrily before walking away from the docks...

Spirits I cannot stand him... I may dislike him more than Amon.

That's a lie, I don't think I could hate anyone more than Amon...

However, Tahno is a close second followed by Tarrlok. I don't trust any of them, they all have some devious scheme that I can read through their eyes.

I scrunch my nose at them, its enough thinking about them. I need to think about what I am going to tell Korra tonight and how I am going to tell her that I am Tahno's Bitch to keep everyone safe.

*Time Skip*

I hang my head in shame as I drag my feet to Korra's room. Not knowing how she is going to react makes me anxious. She could be furious and scream at me making me feel worse about the situation...