Chapter 15: And The Winner is... Part: 3

" Alright... so what's the plan?"  Korra asks while cracking her knuckles.

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking just give me a sec," I answer while pacing back and forth underneath the platform.

" It seems fitting that you celebrate three bullies who cheated their way to victory because every day, you threaten and abuse your fellow nonbending citizens.  Just like the Wolfbats did to their opponents tonight. Those men were supposedly the best in the bending world and yet it only took a few moments for me to cleanse them of their impurity. Let this be a warning to all of you benders out there: if any of you stand in my way, you will meet the same fate."

The Wolfbats drop from the platform like a few rag dolls being dumped overboard. Their bending was taken, and they may have deserved it. 

But it isn't right. Not like this... This could be something they will never recover from. I look to The Fire Ferrets and see the rough shape they are in.

First I have to get the team away from the action to keep them safe.

"Okay here is the plan, Korra you take Bolin and Mako to the locker room and lock the door. We can't have another team losing their bending. Plus that unfair match has caused enough injuries for the team, don't need any more. In the meantime I will keep Amon occupied. Once the team is safe, you will join me in taking down Amon." 

Korra hesitates at first, but she realizes I am right and begins escorting the brothers to safety.

" Now, to my followers: for years the Equalists have been forced to hide in the shadows, but now we have the numbers and the strength to create a new Republic City." 

I use waterbending to boost myself on to the middle platform where Amon is giving his speech. He has about ten equalist with him on the platform. 

And normally that would concern me, but seeing as I have unlimited supply of elements and the ability to stop the batons. 

I can take them with confidence.

" I see that you have joined us here today Chance, are you ready to become an equalist?"

"Like hell I will. Take your equalist shit and stuff it."

The audience gasp at my defiance, but I just continue to smile.

The equalists in front of me hold their positions with their lightning Batons ready to attack. 

" You talk about equality, yet you have ten equalists and one of me. That doesn't sound fair does it?" I question him with the intention of pushing his buttons while waiting for Korra to Finish up.

Instead of anger filling him he signals with his hand for the ten equalists to back off.

" I suppose you're right. We can't fight head on if you would like, daughter." 

The stadium fills with gasps around me and I am filled with rage. Not only did he give away my identity, but he made me a public enemy number 2 by saying I am his daughter.

" Or you can join me now." 

It didn't take me long to come up with a response.

"You are crazy if you think I would join a maniac like you, I would rather lose my bending then join you. I would rather lose my bending then admitting that you are my father."

I say while getting into a waterbending stance.

Amon signals the ten equalists to come attack and I am ready to fight.