Benchtrio anniversary 🌹

Background info: Every bench trio anniversary, someone in the group chooses where to spend it. For example: Ranboo chose the amusement park last year, and then Tubbo chose the first year. he chose a simple sleepover at his house. Today's the 5th year anniversary, and Tommy gets to choose where to go. But Tommy being productive, and he chooses a hiking trail. Needless to say that everyone else suffers.

Ranboo POV
We stopped at the place we needed to stop at. TOMMY CHOSE A FUCKING HIKING TRAIL. "Alright! Lets go!" Tommy said, sounding excited. The temperature was great, it wasn't too hot, but it wasn't too cold. In other words, 80 degrees. "I'm soooooo tired.." Tubbo groaned, even though we didn't even start walking yet. "Shut up, short boy." I said, patting his head. "AY! YOUR ONLY 3 INCHES TALLER THAN ME BITCH!" He screeched. "That's how you wake Tubbo up." Tommy chuckled. "Hwgqoqjwgiqjwk.." I sputtered as I walked on the path. "That's how you know Ranboo wants to die." Tubbo said blandly.

15 minutes later..

"IM SO TIRED!!" I screamed, collapsing to the ground. "Ranboo, get off the dirt." Tubbo said as he kicked my corpse. "Love, get up.." Tommy told me as he got down to my level. "I don't wanna..." I groaned, only to be picked up. "It's only half a mile left. You'll be fine." Tommy said as he put me back on my feet.

Half a mile later..

"WE WALKED ALL THE WAY OVER HERE. FOR A FUCKING WATERFALL??" Tubbo screeched, kicking the dirt. "Shut the hell up." I said, just completely ignoring Tubbo's complaints. "OH MY GOD. ARE THOSE TREES?" I yelled, running over to them.

Tommy POV
I got out my phone and started recording the 2 idiots. Besides Ranboo, he's an angel. "My best friend and boyfriend doesn't take nature as seriously as m-" I got off by Ranboo. "OH MY GOD. ARE THOSE TREES?" I pointed my phone at Ranboo, who was just picking up leaves and just staring at a tree. "ITS A FUCKING WATERFALL. THERES NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT." I pointed my phone at Tubbo who was flipping off the waterfall. "FORGET THE WATERFALL. HOLY SHIT, IS THAT GRASS?" Ranboo ran over to the grass, and I recorded that. "This isn't even scripted. Their doing this because that's who they are." I spoke to my phone. After I was done, I uploaded it.

45 minutes later..

"OH MY GOD! THE CAR!" Tubbo screamed as he ran into the back seat. "YESSSS!!" Ranboo screeched, running into the front seat. I chuckled to myself and then went in the driver's seat. "Who wants icecream?" I asked as I started the car.

"PLEASE"
"ME!"
~~~
Sorry, it's short 😭