A gift from Aphrodite and Eros ❓️

Percy Jackson AU because I'm hyperfixating on it.

Ranboo- Cabin 39/Eros (I know it's not a real cabin, but it's PERFECT for this chapter)

Tommy- Cabin 7/Apollo

Molly- Cabin 1/Zeus

This is gonna be a LONG one

I love chat GPT for helping me come up with this ❤️
~~

RANBOO POV

Charlie is the head of cabin 39, and he caught up to me before I had left to go on my quest.

The quest was taking back the crown of the night. Phobos, the God of fear, had stolen it and have hidden it deep in the underworld.

Unfortunately, the cursed crown amplifies his stupid power, and now it's affecting both Olympus and the mortal realm- or people on Earth.

The only reason why it hasn't affected me- or the other campers yet was because of Technoblade's tree- or just Techno, protecting us.

To make this shit worse, Thanatos, the God of peaceful death and the guy who let's soul moves on, has been affected and now refusing souls to move on.

That means the gates of the underworld have been sealed.

If this doesn't stop and that dumbass bitch doesn't give back the crown, death will spiral out of controls and breakdown between realms of the living, dead, and divine- whatever Chiron said when he said that.

It's strange, really, the son of Apollo is coming with me, the son of Eros, despite the fact his father had mocked mine.

The daughter of Zeus is also coming with us.

I don't understand this group. Usually, a satyr would be coming with us, but we're all demi-gods.

"Hey! Ranboo!" Charlie says as he taps my shoulder.

I hate how happy he is all the time.

"What do you need?" I'm trying not to sound annoyed, I need this quest. I've been waiting my whole life for it.

"You're going to Olympus, right?" Charlie questions me, despite the fact that he knows damn well where I'm going.

"You know where I'm going." I say softly, and I can't help but chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah.." He says, rolling his eyes playfully at me, "Please, stay safe. When I went there for my quest, I barely even made it out."

I'm smiling like an idiot now as I'm laughing along with Charlie.

I hate how Charlie is so effortlessly funny, even when he doesn't say anything that's supposed to be.

"Bye, kid." He suddenly pulls me in for a hug.

I hate hugs.

I hate them more than anything.

But it's Charlie, and he gives out the best hugs, so I'm inevitably hugging him back.

"Bye.." I manage to get out.

"ENDER!" I hear Theseus- Tommy- or whatever he wants to go by, calls out.

"What?" I return as I pull away from Charlie.

"Cmon, time to leave now." Molly, the child of Zeus, says softly.

I love Molly. She's the only one who doesn't take it too seriously or too lightly. She's like Goldilocks- she's taking it just right.

On the other hand..