What's smut? ❓️

"Would you rather drink coffee or read smut?"

Ranboo stopped what he was doing out of confusion, "What's smut?" They asked, and as soon as they said that, their chat was flooded with 'YOU DONT WANNA KNOW' or 'OH NO'. Ranboo started reading what people said in chat out loud, "Oh no.. You don't wanna know.. I'll be the judge of that. Uhm.. Somebody said to search for 'bottom Ranboo' on AO3.. But I don't really know what 'bottom' means.. It's whatever, I'll still search it up." Ranboo had AO3 because he was supposed to do a fanfic stream, but everyone said to go on wattpad instead.

"Ok.. So.. Chat, why are you so worried? It can't be that bad." Ranboo sighed as he opened AO3. Luckily, Freddie, who was watching the stream, barged in their room just in time. "DONT. NONONONONONO.." Freddie moved the mouse so he could click out the tab. "How about we don't read that..?" Freddie smiled as Ranboo just stared at him. "Why..? It can't be that ba-" Freddie cut Ranboo off. "Don't ask. You'll thank me later." Freddie patted Ranboo's head and left the room. "Hah. Idiot thought I was actually gonna listen."

Ranboo turned on face cam and proceeded to go on AO3. He typed in 'bottom Ranboo' and clicked on the first one without reading the tags. "Alright.. So.. Scroll down here, and it says 'smut begins here'.. So, we'll just read that." Ranboo proceeded to start reading. It whatsoever happened to be about them and their boyfriend, Tommy. "Tommy pulled down Ranboo's pants and boxers and shoved his cock in Ranboo's tight hol-..." Ranboo quickly cut themself off. "None of that now! Uhm.." Ranboo sighed, quickly closing the tab. "We don't have to have that bad app anymore.." He deleted the app and began just sighing and groaning.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!" Freddie appeared out of nowhere. "ITS NOT MY FAULT!" Ranboo yelled back. That's when a donation was read out loud by the robot thing.

"Tommyinnit donated 75 dollars! How about we do the things we did in the fanfic? ;)"

Ranboo blushed under the mask,

"NO. YOU DONT GET TO FUCK RANBOO."