Too Far 🥀🌹

Request by: Whatshouldiputhere48

Tommy sits at his desk.

It's been a hot minute since he played minecraft with one of his friends without streaming.

Easton, a friend since high school and famous streamer, logged on in minecraft.

This particular friend loved PVP games.

In fact, he was known for being the most competitive in MCC events.

If there was a mode for PVP, he would turn it on and probably wipe the floor with the other players.

Tommy called Easton.

1 ring..

2 rings..

3 r-

Easton picked up, his voice practically being as loud as thunder as he spoke, "HEY, TOMS!"

"Hey, East." Tommy chuckled, "Did you make the server?"

"Yeah, I made the server." Easton says in response.

"What do you wanna do in this server? Do you wanna just go to the end or..?" Tommy's voice trailed off as he waited for Easton's response.

"Uh.." Easton muttered, "I was thinking we could just fight..? I gotta practice my aim or some shit."

Tommy, who hasn't touched this game in a while, thinks about it for a second.

You see, Easton is cocky.

Very cocky.

If you gave him the right amount of confidence, he would probably try to run for president.

And, that also meant if he was to win this fight, he would hang it above Tommy's head for a good week or two.

But then again, if Tommy were to win, he could shove it in Easton's face.

Sure, Easton may cuss him out for around a minute, but it would be funny as fuck.

"Alright, yeah, let's do it." Tommy grinned.

Easton then goes into creative, giving Tommy armor, a bow, a sword, and a shield.

After that, Easton goes into survival.

"Alright.. 3.. 2.. 1.."

Tommy was able to hit him the first time with the sword.

Easton tried to hit him with an arrow, only for Tommy to use a shield.

Again, Tommy hits Easton with the sword and was able to do it about 2 times before he used his shield.

Tommy then loses a heart from being hit by an arrow.

To say Tommy was locked in would be an understatement.

He was going to win and shove it in Easton's face whether he liked it or not.

Another hit to Easton and an arrow to him.

Easton wad down to 2 hearts.

Finally, Tommy killed Easton with 4 hearts left.

"YES!" Tommy shouted victoriously, feeling like he was on top of the world at this point.

"FUCK!" Easton shouted out of anger, Tommy hearing something being thrown in the background.

"IN YOUR FUCKING FACE!!" Tommy returned with joy filling his voice.

That's when Easton got upset.

Very upset.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Easton yelled into his microphone.

"Woah there-" Tommy chuckled, "Calm down, tiger."

"KILL YOURSELF!"

Tommy held back laughs.

Easton really didn't like the fact that he lost.

"THIS IS WHY YO MAMA DEAD!"

Tommy's eyes widened in suprise.

He knew Easton was upset but not this upset.

"Easton, calm down- seriously." Tommy managed to say calmly.

"NO! THIS IS WHY YOUR FUCKING PARENTS ARE DIVORCED AND YOUR BROTHER IS FUCKING DEAD!"

Ouch.

Tommy sits there for a second.

That was a bit too far.

Easton was hit by the silence filling the call, only to realize what he had just said.

"Toms- I'm so sorry- I-I didn't mea-"

"No." Tommy says quickly.

A tear runs down his cheek as he sniffles, "I-Its fine.."

With that, Tommy left the call.

As Tommy leaves the call, he just stares at his computer, unable to even make out words or hear his own thoughts.

What the fuck was that?

Tears fall from his eyes quicker as he can't help but choke on his own tears.

Ranboo then comes into the room with a cup of ice cream from Costco, "Hey, I brought your favo-"

Ranboo cuts themself off as they run over to Tommy.

"Hey- hey! What's wrong..?" Ranboo asks softly as he takes Tommy into their arms.

"Easton.." Tommy managed to choke out in between tears.

"What's wrong with Easton? What did that fucker do?" Ranboo questioned as anger gradually filled their voice.

"H-He ju-just.. H-He just brought up t-the divorce.. A-And Techno.." Tommy choked on tears as he somehow managed to say that sentence.

Ranboo hugs Tommy tighter, "I'll talk to him later, yeah?"

Tommy nods into Ranboo's shoulder, unable to speak.

Ranboo proceeded to rub circles on Tommy's back, helping with the sobbing just a bit.

"You want your ice cream..?" Ranboo offered.

Tommy took it in an instant, stuffing his mouth with it.

That actually helped with the crying and managed to make it stop.

"I hate that bitch.." Tommy muttered angrily.

"No, you don't." Ranboo chuckled, "You're one of his groomsmen at his wedding for a reason."

"Yeah, and I hate that you're right.." Tommy grumbled.

Ranboo let's out a chuckle as he ruffles Tommy's hair.

"You ok now?" Ranboo asks with a smile.

"Yeah.." Tommy returned.

Ranboo gives him a soft kiss on his cheek before giving him a smile.

"I love you." Ranboo said softly.

"Love you, too.."