A bad dinner 🌹

3rd person POV
Bill, Aimsey, and Ranboo sat at a table while Tommy was making dinner. Devon and Tubbo were supposed to come, but something 'came up' after Ranboo mentioned Tommy was cooking. "Alright! Dinners ready!" Tommy then proceeds to put lasagna on the table. Honestly, it looked great! So nobody said anything, but, 'thanks!' Or 'Thank you!' But as soon as everyone took a bite out of it, it was their biggest regret. THEY WERE HOLDING BACK GAGS. THAT'S HOW BAD IT WAS. "So, how's the food?" Tommy asked, sitting down with the 3. Aimsey gulped, "It's uh- Great.." Tommy tilted his head.

"Yeah.. I know your one to lie.. What do you guys think?" Yeah. Tommy knew Aimsey too well for this. "Dawg. This taste like shi-" before Bill finished, Ranboo stomped on Bill's foot from under the table, signaling him to say something good. "It tastes like.. Rainbows and unicorns." Bill said, trying to hold back tears since Ranboo stomped on his foot too hard. Ranboo continued to eat. Very slowly, that is. "What about you, love? These guys' opinions don't really matter compared to yours." Tommy waited paitently for Ranboo to say something. Ranboo sat there, feeling sweat drop from their forhead. "It's um.. Great.. Very.. Very uh.." Ranboo paused and looked around for a word to say.

Then he saw a container that said the word 'flavorful'. Then, an idea went off. "FLAVORFUL! Very Flavorful.." Ranboo added. "Awh.. Thank you!" Aimsey felt insulted since she said it was great first. "Can I be honest..?" Bill asked as Ranboo glared at her. "This tastes amazing!" Bill said with a smile. "Is what I would say if I was lying." Bill added. Ranboo gave the glare again. And stomped on his foot. "OW! WHAT THE HELL?! SOMEONE HAS TO SAY IT!" Bill shouted in pain. "Toms, don't listen to him, you know he sucks and his opinion doesn't matter, Aimsey! What do you think?" Ranboo gave Aimsey that one stare that meant 'say something good NOW'.

"It's uh- Great.. It tastes very good.." Aimsey said nervously, nervous about Ranboo waiting under her bed tonight and grabbing his ankle. "See! Tommy It's great, Bill is just stupid, you know?" Ranboo laughed awkwardly. Ranboo knew deep down that it tasted like absolute shit, but he lied to themself. "Oh shut your ass up! It tastes like shit and you know it!" Bill was telling the truth, but Ranboo kept lying to themself. "Ran, love." Tommy said suddenly. "Yes..?" Ranboo asked.

"Take a bite. Then tell me it tastes good. Straight to my damn face." Tommy sounded.. angry.. And hell, that's the worst part. "Well- Tommy.. He already said it tastes good. Do you think he has to say it agai-" Aimsey was cut off. "Yes. Now take a damn bite." The pressure was on. It really was. Ranboo slowly scooped up a piece of lasagna with their fork.. "Go on." Tommy said sternly. Ranboo nodded. Ranboo stuffed it in their mouth, and you know what they did? Stop guessing.

*Gagging noise*

"I- uh- I didn't mean to do that - actually I think- uh- Bill did that! Yeah! Bill did that!" Ranboo said in an instant. "Yeah. Keep lying like you are to yourself." Bill laughed. "Love. Tell me what you really think." Ranboo's eyes widened. "It's great." They said once again. "RANBOO BELOVED ENDER." Tommy screamed, practically making the whole table shake. "Tell. Me. What. You. Think." Tommy said once again.

*loud sigh*

"You know that feeling when you step in something gross in your new shoes?"

Tommy nodded.

"Imagine that but a flavor. That's what it tastes like."