Philza, tell me so I say. ❓️

OK, so.

I've been getting into MHA recently.

And like..

Molly x Tommy

OC x Ranboo

Ranboo's hero name: Four
Quirk: Ability to control water, air, earth, and fire but pushing themself past their limit can make their power go out of control.

Kaden's villain name: Imprint
Quirk: The ability to take or copy other people's quirks whenever he wants, but he doesn't have a limit. Soooooo he's basically Monoma (my personal favorite)

Molly's hero name: Floater
Quirk: Zero gravity, just like Uraraka (also another personal favorite)

T

ommy's hero name: Arson (No, not a 2020 ref, stop Junko posing.)

Quirk: Anything connected to fire (like explosions, smoke, etc)
~~~

Techno stares out the window as he does the dishes in his home.

Technoblade was a pro hero, one of the best, coming in second right behind his dad.

It was raining at the moment as he stared out the window, the grey clouds blocking what was supposed to be a blue sky.

"Awh.." Technoblade says under his breath, "The kid hates the rain."

Tommy was the kid he was talking about.

Tommy had been accepted into UA ever since he got in due to a recommendation and got second place in the entrance exam. Some person named 'Moonzy Collins' got first.

Philza, their father, was a teacher at UA.

Techno attended UA as well, making him one of the best heroes out there since it does run in the family.

Techno sighs before putting the dishes back in the dishwasher, calling up Tommy only to be left on voice-mail.

"Dumbass." Techno chuckles under his breath.

MEANWHILE..

A rocky battleground was Tommy's cup of tea since he was always better on a smooth ground.

Everyone was yelling at each other, civilians running away.

They were kids.

Just kids.

Molly was on the ground next to him, refusing to give up as she floated in the air, trying to get a good opening of the mounds of villains there were.

They were under attack, and they were too blind to see it at first.

There was only one pro there.

Philza, standing in 2nd place for one of the strongest with his stealth and wings. Don't forget that he's amazing with a sword. He was a teacher.

He was trying to get everyone to safety.

The worst part was the fact that they were in an unknown area.

One of the villains had the ability to teleport wherever, managing to teleport the whole class there.

All 15 students tried to call for help, do anything just for another pro to come in- maybe help them?