Waterbottle 🌹

Ranboo x OC because I really wanna write Mollyinnit rn 😈
~~

"Can I have one of your apple slices?" Tubbo asks as his hand hovers above Tommy's container filled with fruit.

"HELLLLL NO!" Tommy basically shouted, not loud enough for everyone in the cafeteria to hear, though. The L was exaggerated, making it funnier than it should've been.

"Can I have one?" Ranboo questioned, only for Tommy to flip them off.

"Go kill yourself." Ranboo added.

"Can I have one?" Molly asks sweetly, a smile on her face.

Tommy then proceeded to push the container in the middle of them, Molly taking a strawberry with a smile.

"Thanks!" Molly said with a smile.

"You're welcome.." Tommy says, looking like he wanted to kick his feet in excitement.

"What the fuck!" Tubbo yells, clearly upset because he has known Tommy the longest and he got the worse reaction out the 3.

"Why does she get special treatment?!" Ranboo also shouts.

"Because she's pretty, and I love her..?" Tommy says, Molly's smile growing wider.

"Thanks, Tom!" Molly returned and proceeded to take the whole container of fruit, Tommy not even caring.

"Alright, what the fuck." Ranboo muttered.

"I know, I'm a great boyfriend." Tommy says proudly.

"You are.." Molly says in response.

Tommy then smiled like a school boy on his first field trip.

"Man, fuck you guys! I'm going to Devon so he could give me some food!" Tubbo says before leaving, sitting at the table Devon was at.

"I need a boyfriend.." Ranboo grumbled.

"You do, but your taste in men is ass." Tommy laughs, high-fiving Molly as Ranboo just sat there, their jaw dropped.

"What the fuck!" Ranboo says, pretending to be offended as he puts a hand on their chest.

"I mean.. Leon Kennedy is valid.. but the phone guy..? THE JELLY BEAN MAN?" Molly brought up as she laughs with Tommy.

"You're forgetting about Milo! He isn't that bad!" Ranboo quickly defended themself.

"Oh, yeah, as if a literal skeleton is any better than a guy with a phone as a head." Tommy responded, choking on laughs.

Ranboo, who basically bad those red anger symbols you see in anime ontop of their proceeded to get actually offended.

"No! You know what? Fuck you guys! There will be a hot, sexy guy coming through THOSE doors." Ranboo proceeded to point to the doors to the cafeteria.

"He will like- run into me and help me up!" Ranboo gets up, taking their waterbottle with them.

"Awh- cmon, Ranboo!" Molly says as she tries to hold back laughs, "I promise we won't be so mean! Come back!"

"No! Fuck you guys, honestl-" The moment Ranboo started walking.

3 steps in.

He crashes into someone.

Blushing in embarrassment, Ranboo immideatly scrambled to get up, trying to find wherever the hell his waterbottle had gone.

"I'm so sorry- are you ok?"

A deep-ish voice with a German accent.

Ranboo looks up, seeing someone with pale-white skin, freckles were on his cheeks, covering his nose as well, black hair dye, some of his natural blonde hair not being colored, and some of his roots were showing.

He had drawings on his hands, black and blue spirals and stars covering his right, while a single Smiley face took over the back of his left hand, a white button-up that was being partly covered by a leather jacket, and jeans that had some wrinkles.

Ranboo stares at the guy, a blush growing beneath their mask.

Oh.

My.

Days.

The guy reaches his hand out to give Ranboo, who was still on the floor.

"You alright?" The ravenette asks as Ranboo takes his hand.

Ranboo soon notices that the ravenette was only taller than them by an inch or two.

The PERFECT height difference.

Ranboo nods, "Thanks.."

"Uh.." The stranger mutters as he rubs his back, "Can I be friends with you? I saw you in science class today, and I thought you seemed cool."

Ranboo almost lost his breath here and there, feeling like he might die out of excitement.

"Yeah! Uh, what's your name again? I was actually copying my friends' notes when you were being introduced." Ranboo returned.

"It's Kaden. You're Ranboo.. Right? I remember somebody calling your name."

Ranboo nods, smiling stupidly under their mask.

"Oh!" Kaden says suddenly, seeing a purple and nlack water bottle on the ground, "That's yours, right?"

"Yea-"

The 2 went to go grab it, Kaden's hand being on top of Ranboo's as he quickly pulled away.

"I am so sorry-"
"I did not mean to do that-"

The 2 say things at once, apologizing to each other over and over again.

"I'm betting.. 10 pounds Ranboo is getting with him." Molly whispered to Tommy.

"I'm betting.." Tommy looks at Ranboo, having faith that he wasn't in love just yet, "I'll go with 20 pounds."

6 MONTHS LATER..

Tommy, did infact, give Molly 20 pounds.