Yonjyu Kyu [Forty-Nine]

Keep calm and just read. ;) Pabasa nung Author's Note ko po sa huli. Thank you. :)

———-

Akashi Seijuro's POV

"K-Kate...?" I literally froze on the spot when I saw her. I slowly looked around at... bakit nakasalampak silang lahat sa sahig? D-Don't tell me...

"T-Totoo ba... S-Sei...? A-Aalis... m-mawawala k-k-kayo...?" Sht. So they heard. I noticed all of them looking down while their shoulders are shaking.

We looked at each other and panic started to come to my systems. I immediately knelt down in front of Kate. I was about to hug her pero umatras siya. I blinked.

"Sagutin mo ko Sei... Totoo ba...?" I was silenced for a few minutes. I don't know what to say. Maski ako, naguguluhan. Nalilito. Naiinis. Fvck this feeling.

"K-Kate, please—"

"Ano Sei...? Hanggang ngayon wala kang balak sabihin sakin? Samin?" I noticed the pain and anger in her voice. Putangina mo talaga, Seijuro.

I breathed deeply as I look at her, even though it's hard to lock my gaze at her. She's hurt, and I feel it, too. "Kate. Kate please—"

"Masakit, Seijuro. Sinasabi ko sa'yo, sobrang sakit. Tapos, wala ka talagang balak sabihin nang maaga, at hindi ka man lang nagsasalita. Kahit kayo." Kate stood up habang inaalalayan siya ng iba.

"Kate. Let me talk—"

"Not now, Akashi." She glared at us then slammed her bedroom door shut. What? I thought that she wanted to know—fvck. I don't know what's complicated, us with the situation or girl's moods?

Ay tanga, Seijuro. Hindi mo man lang iniisip kung handa 'yung tao.

"P-Pasensya na p-pero... b-bukas nalang. Guys, t-tara na..." Shainah's the only one who turned to us then nodded slightly. They all went inside Kate's room and heard the lock clicked.

I sighed, feeling the frustration building up inside of me. Nakaka-putangina talaga. Sht.

"Kasalanan ko, m-minnachii. Kung hindi lang sana malakas 'yun boses ko..."

"Tsk. Hindi ko naisara ng maayos 'yung pinto, nakakainis."

"Kise, Kagami, hindi ito 'yung oras para magsisihan tayo..." Nijimura-san turned to me. "Any plans?"

Plans? I looked away. "I... don't know. Bahala na bukas. Excuse me." I decided to go downstairs. For the first in my life, I don't fvcking know what to do.

It was never our intention to keep this situation from them. Sadyang mahirap lang para samin ang sabihin 'to sakanila. Tell me, how can you say goodbye to the person you love the most and to the person you don't want to leave?

I don't really want this to happen. But we don't have any choice. Pero—

"Seijuro." I looked at the source of the voice only to see Nijimura-san and the others here at the living room.

"'Wag mong masyadong isipin 'yun. We'll think of something. Alam kong maiintindihan nila kapag in-explain natin, naunahan lang sila ng emosyon nila." I smiled a little then nodded.

I hope this will go smooth and fine and... less painful.

Matsunaga Nina's POV

Napatingin ako sa wall clock dito sa kwarto ni Ate Kate, 3:06 na ng madaling araw pero hindi pa rin ako makatulog. Sino ba naman ang makakatulog pagkatapos mong marinig na mawawala sila sa buhay niyo?