/01/

Y/n woke up with her brother sleeping beside her.

"Oppa", she poked his cheek, Taehyung moved a little but did not wake up.

“Tae Tae”, she poked his other cheeks.

“Winter bear”, She pecked his cheek this time, he smiled but still didn't wake up.

She sighed and sat on top of him, pulling his cheeks.

"Oppaaaaaa!", he woke up this time.

"What happened my baby strawberry", he asked in his husky voice, more deep since he just woke up.

"I am hungry, I want kimchi fried rice", She said as she laid on his chest.

He caressed her hair slowly and sat up, picking her in his arms like a koala.

"As my baby bear says, let's go", he walked with her in his arms to his kitchen.

It has been 9 years since Taehyung ran away from home with Y/n, he is 24 now.

Taehyung managed to stand up his own business, he worked on his dreams and was successful.

He owns his own tech company here in Japan.

Y/n is 15 now, and she doesn't remember much about her parents or twin.

Taehyung told her that they died in a plane crash and she doesn't even remember that she has a twin, for her everything is Taehyung.

Taehyung sat her on the kitchen counter and started with his work while Y/n was brushing her teeth still sitting on the counter.

"Strawberry, when will your exams end ?", he asked cutting vegetables, especially a lot of tomatoes since Y/n loves Tomatoes.

"The day after tomorrow", Y/n said, her mouth full of foam.

Y/n got down and went to the bathroom and then came out wiping her face with a face towel.

"Baby today is Sunday, but oppa will have to work from home so other oppas will come too. Is that okay ?" Taehyung chopped the onions.

"Yep, completely fine. Jungkook oppa said he will give me a new game DVD this time, Yeahh i am excited"

Taehyung chuckled as Y/n excitedly ran towards the fridge to grab her chocolate milk.

"Princess don't drink it like that, Give it to me Oppa will heat it up", He said taking the bottle from her.

Though, Taehyung cares a lot about Y/n's health, he still teaches and lets her do the chores needed for survival.

Taehyung regrets not listening to his mother when she called him to teach him simple chores.

He got scolded a lot by his hyungs learning those.

When Taehyung first came to Japan, he met 4 other teenagers like him.

Min Yoongi, the oldest and the calmest. He seems cold for strangers but his close friends know about his friendly warmth.

Jung Hoseok, the second oldest.
Let's say, if sunshine was a human, it did be him.
He is cheerful and carefree almost all the time but when he is working, he is the most strict person.
Hoseok doesn't like even a little mistake in his work and seeks perfection, that is what makes his work special.

Park Jimin, he is the same age as Taehyung. He is the smallest by height and is the cutest but like Hoseok, he also seeks perfection.
If he is given a job, he will complete it flawlessly even if he has to work day and night.

Jeon Jungkook, the youngest.
Even though Jungkook is young, his computing skills aren't a joke.
He holds the ability to hack the any difficult gadget and rules the world of hacking.
Apart from gadgets, he loves sports too. Jungkook owns black belt in taekwondo and practices boxing daily, so it's pretty much hard to defeat him both technically and physically.

Four of them know about Taehyung running from his home, and the true reason for why he ran but they still support him since that is what friends do.

These 5 teenagers started their own company with their skills and now as young adults, they own the gaming industry of Japan.

Their applications and games were loved by all because it's usually teens who play games and spend more time on their gadgets and since 5 of them were teens too, their ideas were relatable and liked by others.

•••

Y/n was done with her breakfast.

“Oppa you're so good at cooking, you know none of the boys in my class know even how to boil water”, she praised him.

He likes it when she compliments him, comparing him to others.

Taehyung loves comparison.

The bell rang and Taehyung went to open the door.

“Hyung looks we bought two packs of Jimin Hyung for Y/n”, Jungkook said as Jimin kicked him.

Y/n too came there.

“Kookie oppa, you bought mochi!”, she took the box full of mochis from him and thanked him.

“Also it was so hard to wake yoongi hyung today, he almost sliced jimin's face with his cat paws”, Hoseok said as they all say in the living room.

“Yoongi hyung see, both of them team up to make fun of me”, Jimin finally spoke.

“Jimin, they don't have to make fun of what's already so funny”, Yoongi said as all of them laughed except Jimin.

“It's okay chim oppa, i won't make fun of you”, Y/n sat beside Jimin patting his head as Jimin smiled showing his eyes smile.

“My lil Y/n, you are so sweet while these people are so mean”,Jimin said.

“Omo look at Jimin Hyung hiding behind Y/n”, Jimin threw a pillow at Jungkook as he giggled.

Taehyung chuckled on his crackhead brothers, and picked Y/n up in his arms.

“Lets go baby, let them fight and you do your homework hmm”, Y/n nodded on Taehyung's words.

She is 15 but still Taehyung treats her more like a baby, she finds it normal since that's how she was raised, being in his arms all the time.

He sat her on her study table.

“Baby if you want any help with your homework, come to us okay”, he said and pecked y/n's forehead before leaving.

As soon as he left Y/n took her laptop out, but the door opened again revealing a glaring Taehyung.

“Strawberry, i told you to study right”,he took the laptop from Y/n and left.

Y/n pouted, “Ayoo, why does this happens to me”, she exclaimed and started doing her homework.

•••••••