/03/

Y/n was playing Nintendo with Jungkook and Jimin.

While playing she took a glance at Jimin, his fair skin was glowing like honey in sunlight and his lips had a attractive shine.

“Yes! I won hehe”, he exclaimed and jumped a little on the sofa, Y/n smiled looking at his happy self.

He looked at Y/n and she hurriedly took her eyes off him.

“Y/n, you okay”, He asked looking at her baby pink coloured cheeks.

“C'mon hyung, you know it's normal for Y/n to turn red all of a sudden”, Jungkook said and y/n nodded.

Jimin chuckled and cupped her cheeks, “It's okay” he said.

Y/n felt weird, her stomach felt a weird sensation which she liked alot.

She never felt this towards anyone before, but she likes this feeling towards Jimin.

___

Y/n was planting some flower seeds in her garden, Jimin came there.

“Can i help ?”, He said and she nodded smiling.

He started digging the ground but he was doing it incorrect, so she bought her hand closer to help him and their hands touched.

She again felt that same sensation in her stomach and heart.

“What is happening with me ?”, She thought to herself.

___

Again she felt the same sensation, Jimin was picking her up from school since Taehyung was busy.

They went to eat a pastry and some got on Y/n's lips, Jimin wiped it his fingers and his fingers touched her lips.

She blushed again but Jimin didn't notice as he was busy wiping the cake from his fingers.

___

Y/n sighed , she decided to tell Taehyung about what is happening with her lately.

Right now she was texting her online friend, Taehyung doesn't know about her online friends so she thought telling them will be okay since they don't know her in real life.

"Dude, I don't know what is happening with me..."

She texted.

"what happened??? Are you finally transforming into an alien😂😂"

Her friend replied.

"No! 🙂💀"
"I am feeling pretty weird about someone"

She wrote.

"Weird? Like ??"

Her friend replied.

"Like there is a person and whenever i am with him, i feel strange, like i find him cute and adorable.."

She texted.

"Cute and adorable ? Don't tell me you finally got a crush 🌚🌝"

Her friend replied.

"Yeahh🌚🌝
But what's a crush?"

Y/n texted, since she had no friends at school except Baekhyun and always spent all her times with Taehyung, she doesn't know about these things.

"What ? Dumbo you don't know what a crush is 🤦🤦"

Her friend replied.

"No- 😅"

She texted confused.

"💁 You see what's on my hand ?"

Her friend texted.