/08/

She threw everything here and there in frustration, she felt betrayed.

Y/n tried to search more after finding that file, just to find Taehyung's second laptop, she got the password right because it was her birthday.

That laptop had a footage of two people, it was sent by someone and those people's features were similar to her and Taehyung's.

Now who are they, she just found out she had a twin brother and now this footage, are they her parents- No, Taehyung won't go to this extent right.

She put that laptop down, more like banging it on the table.

She heard the main door opening and ran outside for her answers, hoping it is Taehyung.

It wasn't him.

__

Hot tears streamed out of Taehyung's eyes, He regrets not going home on time. Now Y/n is missing and he has absolutely no idea about where she is.

He was half hour late and found no one at home, they he saw a note stuck to Y/n's mobile which said

"I am taking What is mine"

Those words are creeping him, he cancelled his flight to China. Alot of calls are coming, his phone hasn't been quiet for even a second but he doesn't care.

"Taehyung, why are you not answering our calls, weren't you supposed to be in China right now", Jimin entered all furious but was answered with a glare from Taehyung, an angry one.

"Where were you, Park Jimin?!", He held Jimin's collar but Jimin was confused.

"I told you to stay with Y/n, didn't i ?", He said.

"Ah that, i was bus-", Taehyung punched him before he could complete.

"She is missing Jimin, and if i didn't find her, our relationship may become ugly", He threatened Jimin, who was looking down, his devilish smirk got unnoticed by Taehyung.

___

"Agh leave me, Someone help! Leave me! Please", The ropes were hurting Y/n, they were tight, more than needed.

Some area were bleeding because of the tight ropes, also the black cloth on her eyes wasn't normal, it had something on it making her eyes burn.

There wasn't anyone else in the room, just one person watching her from a CCTV.

"You look pretty when you struggle baby", A voice echoed in the room Y/n was in.

--

Flashback.

Y/n heard the main door opening and ran outside for her answers, hoping it is Taehyung.

It wasn't him.

She come downstairs, but was disappointed to see Yoongi there.

"Y/n, Jimin couldn't come to stay with you right now, so he asked me to do so", Yoongi said entering the house after removing his shoes.

"Look i bought ramen, i will cook something for you", Yoongi stopped speaking, when he noticed her tears.

Y/n couldn't say anything, she knew if she tried to make a sound, she will end up crying hard.

Yoongi wiped her tears,, "okay, i won't ask to not cry", he hugged her.

Y/n started crying but stopped hearing Yoongi's groan, she looked up to see blood coming from his forehead, behind him was a person in all black.

Who hit him with the vase he was holding in his hands, blood was dripping from it drop by drop now.

Yoongi fainted and that person took out an injection, injecting it in her neck.

"I know i am late, don't worry sweetheart, you are living with me from now on"

____

Late update, short chapter, fuvk school.