/24/

Y/n knew this feeling. And instant negative nostalgia filled with anxiety engulfed her body as she realised that, she was kidnapped. Again.

She couldn't cry, she couldn't scream for help this time. Because she was frozen, her mind stopped functioning.
She was shaking, shaking heavily in fear.

The last thing she remembers is waiting in the parking lot while Taeyang brings the car for her. And then everything going completely black, she couldn't comprehend anything thereafter.

And now she is stuck again, in a situation she feared the most. Her eyes blindfolded, hands tied and legs pinned with the chair with chain.

And suddenly she heard footsteps, completely clear footsteps... approaching her. She started shivering again.

"Please, please leave me. Please.", She sobbed unknowingly. She didn't want the face the same thing again.

"Shush, baby. Calm down. I won't hurt you sweetheart, calm down my dear.", He spoke.

Wait, Y/n recognised this voice. No! It can't be!

Her lips trembled forming words, "N-Namjoon, Namjoon uncle ?", She said with shaking voice.

"Aigoo, you recognised me huh.", He said before opening her blindfolds.

Her eyes welled up with tears, "Why did you-"

"Ahh, not that boring question. Ofcourse for you darling, only for you. I gave up my sanity, my innocence, my values. For you.", He caressed her cheeks softly.

"Let me tell you in some detail. Yes, I was cheating on your father with your mother Serin. But guess what, suddenly she decided to be loyal. And she wanted to leave me, for that Seokjin. So I exposed her infront of him, but that idiot wanted to catch her red handed and never did anything to kill her. Idiot. Then you were born, I knew you were not my daughter but that Seokjin's. Oh wait, I forgot Taehyung didn't tell you about this. yes, Seokjin is your alive father. The one you know as your uncle. And Kim Serin is your mother", He said.

Y/n was in a blank state of dilemma, she couldn't take all that information. She didn't know how to react, only tears came out from her doe eyes.

"But one day, I decided to kill you and your twin, That Taeyang. But when I tried to stab you, you held my finger with you little hands. I don't know, I don't know what I felt. I can't describe but I felt I got my world. I felt something which I never felt with anyone,not even Serin.",

He took a deep breathe before he continued while Y/n was frozen, again.

"But you weren't mine. You weren't. So I decided to change it. And here you are Y/n , finally with me.", Saying so he fell on his knees.

"Finally I got happiness, the happiness I have looking for all my life. You are that happiness.", He said before holding her two hands.

"Then leave me. Leave me alone." She said.