Thirty-Five: oh my god this bitch so slutty

DAPHNE

°•. ✿ .•°

When we enter the house, and the door closes, I'm kissing him again. He's soft and warm, but jagged and rough. I break away as I lead him up the stairs, lead him into the bed we share, lead him into my arms. They wrap around his neck as he kisses me again, gently laying me on my back with my head on a pillow.

He pulls away, brushing my hair from my eyes as he looks at me. His eyes are so very beautiful, so very easy to get lost in. He really is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. I may even say he's the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

But, there's a side of his beauty that nobody else can see. There's a side to him that I know only I can see. I can see the beauty in the way he makes me feel beautiful without even trying, in the way he lovingly holds me at night, in the way that he kisses my lips with more passion than anything I've ever experienced. He kisses me with enough passion that he doesn't have to be aggressive and hot. A simple, short kiss makes me desire him with a lust I can't even begin to describe.

I feel myself growing needy just at the way he softly pets my hair as he kisses me. My hands fly into his hair, gently tugging at it the way that he likes. His lips part just enough for me to slip my tongue inside, and I feel his dancing against mine.

His lips move to my neck, and I finally open my eyes. The curtains are drawn shut and the door is closed. The only light comes from the yellow lamp at my side. I feel his lips against my skin, setting my skin ablaze with every bite, kiss, and lick. One of his hands leaves my hair, and instead rests right on my stomach, sending butterflies through me. I reach for his shirt, but he gently pushes my hand away.

"No." he whispers into my ear. It sends chills down my spine. "Just you for now."

I nod slowly, and close my eyes to truly experience every touch he brings. His hand slowly creeps up my shirt, his hand flaming hot against my bare stomach. It curls around my back. I slightly lift myself, letting him undo the bra with one hand. He doesn't take it off, but he slips his hand under it to palm my breast, making me smile warmly.

He goes back to peppering my neck with hickeys for a while longer before sitting up again. I help him take off my shirt, followed by my bra, and he stares a minute with just a smile. He does it every time, and I can't begin to explain why. And, every time, it makes me blush and look away.

He begins to kiss me all along my collarbone, and I rest both hands in his hair, playing with the gentle curls and occasionally tugging at it. His fingers curl around the hem of my skirt, and he peels it away in a single swift motion. After another few minutes, he shifts to the end of the bed, and gently takes off my shoes.

I bite my lip to hide my smile. There's a gentle, warm glow to his face that I wouldn't have expected in this moment. Once everything is off, he looks at me, and barely even kisses me.

Of course he'd do this. Of course he'd make me fall in love with him. He only ever does things when I don't want him to, of course, so I should expect no less.

His kisses start traveling down my jaw, my neck, my collarbone, my breasts. I'm nearly shaking in anticipation as he kisses my stomach, my hips. He spreads my legs, his kisses now spreading to my inner thighs, leaving bright red spots behind. His eyes meet mine as I sit up to watch, but the gesture makes me feel so embarrassed and flustered, I have to look away again.