1K SPECIAL!!!

OMGGGGG!!

we hit 1k reads! thank you all SO much for the support on this story. your votes, comments, and even just your reads mean everything to me, and inspire me to keep going <3

in honor of 1k, i've written some spicy stuff ehehehehheheheheheh

also, i TOTALLY forgot i was sposed to write this, so immediately after dinner, i came back to my room, kicked on "move!" by 1nonly on loop, and BAM you have got yourself some smut!

also, it isnt edited, because......... because.

°•. ✿ .•°

She flops onto the bed, her warm, brown hair splayed around her, framing her face beautifully. I lean down, smashing my lips right into hers, savoring the sweet flavor. She's gleefully warm, her cheek alight with a red blush, and a strange sort of mischief gleams in her eyes. Her soft tongue rolls against mine, and her hands rest on my jaw.

I pull away, but quickly dive back down to attack her neck. It's one of my favorite spots to mark up. The visibility of it... and the way it seems to make her feel... it's all unimaginable. She's already moaning and craning her neck for me to have better access. I bite and suck at the tender flesh, leaving red flowers in my wake. She's squirming under me, her tits pressed into my chest. I want nothing more than to tear her apart, but I also want to tease her and have her beg for mercy.

I roughly palm her left boob, squeezing it and letting the flesh fill my palm. I can see her hand diving between her legs, eager for that sweet release, but I don't want that. Only I can make her feel good. I pull her hand back up and pin it over her head, eliciting a soft whimper from Daphne. My tongue traces down her collarbone as I start to gently tug down her tank top. Her legs are spread wide, practically begging me, and the visual sends a shiver of confidence and eagerness through me.

One of her hand slithers up my shirt, resting on my skin. She curls it around my back, barely squeezing as I start to trail further and further down. In a single motion, I reach up and yank her tank top off, revealing her entire torso. Her nipples are hard and point straight into the air, and I immediately dive down to start sucking one. She moans softly, and her only free hand comes to my hair to tug at it; my favorite sensation.

She curls it around in her hand and gently pulls at it as I start kissing, sucking, licking, and biting my way downhill. I lick a stripe right below her belly button, and she arches her back for me. She knew that wearing a skirt and such a low-cut top would entice me like this. She did it on purpose. It's the entire reason that she's smiling and biting her lip like that.

I position myself lower down the bed and tug the skirt off, though I could've accessed everything easy enough with it on. As I expected, of course, she's not wearing any underwear.

"God, you're such a slut, aren't you?" Her cheeks flush red again as she spreads her legs apart. Her glistening cunt is completely soaked. I kiss around her thighs, gliding my tongue against the supple flesh that lies there. I drape her legs over my shoulder, a comfortable weight, and keep my hands on the outsides of her thighs to squeeze and control her. Her back is arching, and she's trying desperately to move herself down for release, but I won't let her. She looks like she might want to use a hand for the same purpose, but she keeps her fists balled and at her side.

Finally, I decide it's enough. I lick a long, slow, agonizing strip up her heat, eliciting a loud, shuddering gasp. I keep my tongue pressed to her needy clit, refusing to move. She keeps wiggling herself around, trying to get some sort of friction, but I won't let her. She finally seems to understand that I'm in control, and it isn't until she goes completely still that I resume moving.