Twenty-Eight: the test results are IN (and so are other things)

FINNICK

°•. ✿ .•°

Thought one; WHY?

Thought two; oh, nice.

I guess my job is easier, since her clothes are already off by the time we walk in the door. I've already got my arms around her, my lips on hers. Something about her... I'm not sure what happened. The first time, I didn't really think much of it. Maybe I was lonely or something. I've never asked or wanted to know more. I just know that it was a great night with Daphne.

Still, I don't understand what's so different about this. My heart is fluttering this time, and... well, this time, I'm worried Daphne won't like me. Which is ridiculous, I know. Who doesn't like me, other than- well, me?

Her lips are so soft as she kisses me. Her skin is wet and warm, and thick everywhere perfect. I keep gripping at her waist and her hips, enveloping the precious flesh that fills my hands. I smile, loving the sensation of my back against the cold door that she's just kicked closed. I'm not even sure what came over me, but I want her and every single inch of her.

Daphne's arms are around my waist, lightly running over my skin. She's gentler with it than the hungry way I'm gripping at her. My hand cups her ass, lightly squeezing as she lifts her leg, and I move my hand under her thigh. She chuckles lightly, the sound making my heart skip a beat. When did she become so attractive?

I push forward, letting my chair chest touch hers- only clothed with a bra- and I guide her to the couch. I can't possibly make it to a bedroom at the moment. She falls over, laughing loudly as she does so. She sits up to meet my lips again, her hands like a butterfly's fluttering wings over my jaw. I try to lean down, but she forces me sit to on the couch.

I open my eyes, staring at her in confusion, but she's straddling me, her warm thighs on either side of my hips. Her arms lock around my neck and she kisses me again, slipping her tongue in my mouth. I can taste her in full as I cup her ass in my hands again, squeezing and toying with her flesh and she lightly moans against my lips. I remember the hickeys I left her last time, how beautiful they looked the next day, and I move to create them again.

She lets me, even lifting her neck and pushing her damp hair back for me. Something about her welcoming me with such ease makes me only want her more. I feel my bulge press into her, and she starts grinding.

Daphne's hands fly into my hair as I hit her sweet spot, and with the lightest of moans, she tugs it. It's never happened before, and I never want it to stop. I groan against her skin and bite down, making her whimper a bit and tug my hair once more.

I frown a bit as she drops to the floor, falling right on her knees. She's not even drunk right now, but she's biting her smiling lips like she is as she starts tugging at the band of my underwear. My eyes widen as I realize what she's doing, and I sit up a little straighter.

As my cock springs free, cold air around my whole being, she wraps a hand around the shaft. I freeze, my entire body seizing as she barely licks the precum flowing from the tip. I release an involuntary moan and my eyes close as I throw my head back, absorbing the feeling of her wet lips surrounding me.

She bobs her head down, and I shudder. I give in, opening my eyes and looking down at her. Her honey-brown eyes are already trained on me, her lips gently coming back off. I bring on of my hands to her hair, gently grabbing a handful.