Chapter 47, The new Bard

"Ehe, thanks traveler, I wonder how that happened."

Said the braided male as he brushed his shorts, he then bended down and picked up his Lyre.

He looked around and his eyes slightly widened upon seeing everyone.

"...Hey Traveler, where are we?"

Traveler sighed.

"Well-"

"Your in my house."

Ender spoke up and approached him. He smiled.

"Oh! And who might you be?"

"I'm Ender."

"Nice to meet ya Ender! My name is Venti."

Venti smiled.

"Sorry about crashing into your house. I was just in a-"

"No, no, it's fine, in fact..."

"In fact...what?"

"...."

Paimon sighed.

"Well, I guess we have to explain this to the Tone-deaf bard."

....

"So...this is a different world, in this world, I'm a video game character, which means people play as us and I'm not real in this world, and we are forced to stay here until you find a way we can get back home?"

"Yeah."

"I see..."

Venti chuckled a bit.

"Well then, I hope you don't mind my introduce, Ender. Hopefully, you'll be able to squeeze in but a simple bard."

"Yeah..."

Ender said. Shuichi examined Venti.

"So you are-"

Ei entered and stiffened her face upon seeing Venti. Venti recognized Ei, but couldn't just say he knew her.

"Ah, hello there!"

Ei relaxed her face, reminding herself that she had to pretend not to know him.

"Very, very nice to meet you...I-"

"I don't like you."

Ei said, saying the first thing she said as when she did first met him many years ago. Venti frowned.

"Rude..."

They stared at each other for some time, seeming to be reading each others minds. Then, Nahida walked in.

"Sorry I'm late for the introduction!"

Nahida looked at Venti and instantly knew he was Barbatos. Venti looked at Nahida and smiled, recognizing her as Buer.

"Ah! A bright, young girl! Who might you be?"

He asked playfully. Nahida smiled, knowing he was only pretending to not know her.

"My name is Nahida, who are you?"

"You can just call me Venti."

Venti winked. Nahida winked back.

"Splendid to meet you Venti."

"Very nice to meet you as well~!"

Venti then looked at the others. The one he noticed the most was Flowey, as it was a flower with a face.

Venti took a look at all of them and smiled.

"Now then, why don't you all tell me who you are?"

.......................