Chapter 37 Just Kokichi being annoying

Third POV

"Shuichi~ look at me~! Look at me, Shuichi~! Shuichi~, stop looking at your notepad~!"

Kokichi smirked as Shuichi continued writing notes about what he knew about FNAF. Sanemi was on the fourth night-aka, the one where CB kidnaps you, and you have to wiggle to shake the minireenas off and press the spring-locks to keep them from activating.

Maki was currently in the kitchen with Aether and Monika, she didn't want to be anywhere near Kokichi.

"Kokichi, stop, I already told you that I'm trying to figure out the story to this game."

Shuichi continued to write it down. Kokichi scoffed.

"Ughhh...your soooo~~ boring, Shuichi!"

"..."

"...Not responding? Jeez. Your boring."

Kokichi got up and went next to Sanemi, probably because he knew he had anger issues. Sanemi groaned. Kokichi smirked.

"Heyyy Nemi~~"

"Don't call me that."

"Why not?"

Sanemi decided not to answer and just try to ignore him until he got bored, however, Kokichi knew Sanemi would yell at him faster than he would get bored.

"Hey, hey! Why not??? You gonna answer, Nemi~? Nemiii~~ Ne-mi! Ne-mi! Ne-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!"

Sanemi yelled and snapped his head to Sanemi.

"You lost!"

Kokichi pointed to the screen. The minireena then jump-scared the night guard and Sanemi died.

"Arghhhh...you little..."

Sanemi groaned of annoyance. He then death-stared Kokichi

"You must really want to die, don't you?!"

Kokichi smirked, winked, and shrugged.

"Nishishi!"

"Kokichi, stop it. I know your doing it just to anger him."

Ender stated and crossed her arms. Kokichi rolled his eyes.

"Ughhhh, your no fun, 'Miss house-keeper'."

Kokichi then got an idea. He smirked and stood up. He walked over to Ender, Ender already knew what he was going to do.

It didn't really help that when Ender isn't chilled out, that she also has anger issues and gets annoyed very easily.

He sat next to her and began poking her arm.

"Hey Ender, hey Ender, hey Ender, hey Ender, hey Ender, hey-"

"Can you stop it?!"

"Awww~ why??? Is the housekeeper that promised to keep us safe and in here getting mad~?"

Kokichi smirked. Ender knew that Kokichi wanted to make her annoyed and pissed off at him, but she wasn't acknowledging that right now.

Ender growled.

"No! Your just annoying me! And I don't like getting poked, so quit it!"

"Is that a challenge?"

"No! It's a 'don't or I'm getting Maki to beat your a$$' situation!"

Kokichi then let out a fake gasp.

"H-huh?! Thats really uncalled for! I was only getting to know you more! Why would you call Maki to beat me up, I didn't even do anything!"