Chapter 28 just some games

Ender woke up from her nap and yawned. She noticed some people were talking together separately.

'...Whats an activity we can do that might get everyone to get to know each other better...'

Ender thought for a little bit until she remembered a game that herself and her friends used to play to get to know each other.

'Perfect! Just need to find Lexa!'

Ender ran towards Sanemi.

"Hey Sanemi!"

"What?"

He turned to Ender. Looked like he was playing FNAF 4.

"Do you know where Lexa is???"

"Yeah, she's in the kitchen, why-"

"Ok! Thanks Sanemi, bye!"

Ender dashed off, leaving a confused Sanemi. She found Lexa in the kitchen. She was talking to Rengoku and Aether.

"I won't, I promise! If I was Klee, then maybe I would start blowing the walls of the house up, but I don't play with bombs so I won't!"

Aether said, throwing his hands up. Lexa nodded

Aether smiles.

"Ok, well-"

"Hey Lexa-oh, hey Aether and Rengoku! Can I talk to Lexa for a moment?"

Ender asked. Then she walked over to ender and they boy walk away to a different area of the house

"What's up?"

Lexa asked casually. Ender figeted her hands, as if she was nervous.

"...So. I thought of something, it's an activity to get them to know each other and we can all play it, so, if they want to, can we play "2 truths and a lie"? I remember I played that game with some of my past friends to get to know them."

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea! I've never actually played that game so this might be fun!"

"Alright! Lets gather everyone up! I'll go get L and Flowey and you go get everyone downstairs!"

Ender clapped and ran upstairs.

Lexa just went up to rengoku

"Hey Ren, think you can do me a favor?"

He turned to lexa with a smile

"Of course! How may I be of assistance?"

"Can you yell as loud as you can and ask for everyone to meet in the living room?"

"Most certainly!"

When rengoku took a deep breath lexa backed up and covered her ears

"CAN EVERYONE GO INTO THE LIVING ROOM PLEASE!"

Immediately, everyone downstairs went into the living room.

Ender came back with L, who was holding Flowey. They just came in.

Ender smiled.

"Alright, so we're going to play a game called "Two truths and a lie", ok?"

Ender said, still smiling.

Dabi then gave a slightly irritated look

"That was the reason you guys had rengoku yell to come into the living room. My ears are still ringing!"

"Yeah, that seems a lot to just want to play a game."

Aether was holding onto his ears, which were still ringing.