Christmas special

"Deck the halls with boughs of jolly~, Fa la la la la, la la la la~~"

"Tis the season to be jolly~, Fa la la la la~, la la la la~~"

Furina and Venti were singing a christmas tune together. Ever since Furina found out about this 'christmas' thing, she's been excited and overjoyed!

Furina enjoyed all the songs and has been practicing them with Venti, as she had been practicing some songs with Venti recently.

Furina has been practicing songs such as 'Deck the halls', 'Jingle bells', and 'All I want for Christmas is you'.

Well...not really practicing them. She just really enjoys those songs in particular and sings them around the house, Venti saw this and just joined in.

Neuvillette has been fond of this 'christmas' thing, as he found it interesting. He was currently reading about it while drinking tea, accompanied by Zhongli, who was also interested in Christmas.

Meanwhile, Childe was decorating the christmas tree with Villager, Isabella, and Nahida.

Childe hummed to himself.

"Hm...When I return to our world, I can't wait to introduce this tradition to Tuecer, Sonia and Anthon! They would love this tradition! Maybe I can even hand make some ornaments or borrow some from that old lady who sells toys in Liyue...and I'm sure I can borrow some lights from Inazuma for this! Oh, Dendro Archon, if it's alright with you, can I borrow some things from your city as well?"

"Hm...well, I don't mind it, afterall, this is for your family,"

Nahida giggled. Childe smiled.

"Thanks! I'm sure my siblings will love it!"

He said as he put an ornament on the high part of the tree.

Villager tried to put up an ornament up there as well but was too short. Childe chuckled and picked up Villager and reached him up so that he could reach up there.

"There you go, little buddy."

Childe said as Villager beamed and put the ornament up there. Isabelle looked at that and then smiled at Childe.

"Mr. Childe, can I put an ornament up there as well?"

"Of course!"

Childe then picked up Isabella and lifted her so that she could put an ornament up there as well. She giggled as she was picked up and she put an ornament up there.

Childe chuckled and then felt a pull on his pants. He looked down and saw Villager looking jealous, he wanted to be picked up again.

Childe blinked and then chuckled.

"Don't worry, I can pick you up too."

Childe then put Isabelle down once she was done and picked up Villager to put more ornaments on. Childe kept switching while Nahida decorated the bottom half.

Monika chuckled as she looked up at Childe helping out Villager and Isabelle. Monika looked up.

"Just missing one thing..."

Nahida got up and walked to the couch. She then walked back over to the tree. She then looked at Monika

"Monika! Can you give me a boost?"

Monika chuckled and walked over.

"Of course!"

Monika then picked up Nahida and helped her reach the top of the tree, where Nahida placed a star on.

"Perfect!"

Monika then placed Nahida back down.

..............................................................................................................................