Dolls (not a chapter, a mini story)

It was two days since they arrived back at Ender's house.

Nahida walked down the hall, when she noticed Wanderer sitting in a corner. He was knitting something...

Nahida approached him and looked down at what he was knitting. He was knitting...

"Why are you knitting a doll that resembles Dabi?"

Nahida asked. Wanderer sorta turned around, a little surprised. Wanderer stayed quiet for a few moments before sighing.

"...Well. I know that one day we're going to return to our worlds, and so I'm knitting some people so that when we do return I'll have at least some memory of them..."

"I see...is that why there's a knitted doll of Zack on your lap?"

"Yeah."

"Are you planning on knitting Mammon?"

Wanderer shrugs.

"Depends."

"On what?"

"On if Villager and Isabelle give me more wool."

"I see...is there anyone else you're planning on making if Isabelle and Villager give you more materials?"

"...Well...I might knit Ender...maybe Lexa. Only so that I could have the memory on who offered their homes to us when we got transported here."

"Do you not think we'll remember them once returning home?"

Wanderer shrugs.

"I'm unsure, Lesser Lord Kusanali..."

Nahida sat next to Wanderer.

"Well, whatever happens will happen. It all depends on the outcome of this situation we are put in."

"Right....what about you, Lesser Lord Kusanali? Do you think we'll remember them?"

Nahida smiled and looked up.

"Well, we might, or we may not. But whatever happens, let's cherish the memory we have made here, and if we do forget by the time we reach home, I hope the dolls you make will perhaps be kept on the journey, so that we may have some info on what happened."

Nahida looked back at Wanderer. His face seemed to relax again.

"...Hm...well, I guess we'll have to wait and see then, Lesser Lord Kusanali."

Nahida giggled.

"Yes, I suppose we shall...do you want me to ask Villager and Isabelle if I can have some more materials?"

"Yeah, I would like that."

Nahida got up.

"Alright, I'll be back!"

"Ok."

Wanderer responded as he finished up the Dabi doll and placed it on his lap. Nahida smiled at the sight before turning around to go find Villager and Isabelle.

(Reminders that this is not a chapter, it's a mini-side story, I hope you guys like the mini story!)