Chapter 25 breakfast and a new friend

We all decided to play uno while we waited for Sanemi and Maki to finish making the food.

Monika placed down a red 5.

"Uno!"

Monika called. I sighed.

I watched Villager place down a green 5. Isabelle then placed down a +4. She looked at Flowey and said a bunch of squiggles. I could already tell that they meant 'Sorry, it was the only card I had that could match.'.

Flowey rolled his eyes and grumbled as he picked up four cards and looked at Isabelle.

"What color?"

Isabelle then tried to pronounce in english.

"Y...Yellow!"

She did pretty good. Flowey nodded and placed down a yellow 6.

I sighed as it was my turn.

I placed down a yellow 4.

Monika sighed and picked up a card. She smirked and placed down a yellow 5.

"Uno!"

She called out again. Villager was about to place down a card when-

"Ah!!!! Who are you?!"

I heard Sanemi's yelling from the other room. I then heard a voice that sound all too familiar...

"O-Oh, uh, hello! My name is-Paimon?! Paimon, where are you?! Dang it! She must've gotten left behind at that-whatever it is!"

I got up and ran to the kitchen. Villager, Isabelle and Monika followed. Villager went back and grabbed Flowey before going to the kitchen with us.

I looked across and saw...

Aether from Genshin Impact! He looked panicked and Sanemi was holding his sword out.

I saw Aether take out his.

"Hey! Back off!"

Aether stated firmly. Sanemi growled.

"You just RANDOMLY appeared in this house, and you expect me to be calm?!"

Aether looked to the side.

"Well, no, but-oh! Hey! Uhm, can you get your friends here to calm down?"

Aether then noticed me and pointed to Sanemi. I sighed and walked over.

"Sanemi, it's fine."

"How is it-"

"He's Aether. He's from a video game known as 'Genshin Impact'."

Aether tilted his head

"How do you know who I am?"

Aether asked. I turned to him.

"Sooo...I should explain, shouldn't I?"

"So let me get this straight, I'm from a video game called 'Genshin impact', where I'm the main character and you guys play as me, and I somehow got transported here from my world??!"

Aether asked. I nodded.

"Yep. Thats...prettyyy much it."

I said. He leaned back, his face amazed.

"Woah....wait. Does that mean you know where Lumine is?!"

Aether sat back straight up. I sorta freaked out. Monika tilted her head.

"Who's Lumine?"

"She's my sister! She got taken away by...by this God from another world!"

Aether stated.