Chapter 56 just chilling

Over the next couple of months, Ender began catching back up to the long awaited nation of Fontaine!

Ender smiled. She had just finished most of Fontaine's new content, including all the events.

She sighed. It took a while but she finally did it!

Ender also had enough primogems for Neuvillette! She was planning on pulling for Zhongli, but when she saw Neuvillette's persona she instantly changed her mind. She needed that man on her team!

Ender sighed as she finished collecting premogems from all the events. She was satisfied.

She decided to go ahead and collect the twenty premos each for playing Zhongli and Childe.

....

Ok, she did Zhongli. Now just Childe's.

Ender went into the Childe trial run, but before she could start fighting-

"Hey girlie, whatcha up to?"

Childe asked, sitting next to her, peeking over her shoulder. He blinked upon seeing himself.

"...Is that...me?"

"...Yeah-"

"Let me play!"

Childe snatched my phone with beaming eyes and began moving around. I panicked and got up on my knees on the couch

"H-Hey! Childe! Give that-"

"Oh, ho ho~! This is neat!"

Childe smirked as he moved himself around, checking his design.

"Wow! They got my design through everything! Every little detail is there!"

"No duh, Childe! They created you-"

"Can I play as myself?"

Childe asked, looking at Ender. Ender sighed

"....Well, if wouldn't hurt. Sure, but come over here."

Childe smiled and walked over, sitting next to Ender.

"So...how do you play?"

"Look."

Ender then showed Childe how to play the controls on her phone. Childe got the hang of it pretty quickly.

"Got it!"

Childe smirked as he began playing as himself.

He enjoyed the combat experience, but quickly got upset because he couldn't use his skill until a while later.

"Why does my skill take so long to load?! I could do it almost instantly!"

Childe complained. Ender sighed

"I know..."

Once the trial play ended, Childe handed me back the phone.

"Soo~~, you have me?"

Childe chuckled. I blinked and shook my head.

"Oh. No, I don't. But your banners up."

Childe blinked and just stared at me blankly.

"....Then how come you were playing as me?"

"It's a trial run. Basically you play as the banner character in order to see if you like the characters play style or not and if you like it you pull for them. I like your play style, I just want to save up enough premos for when Neuvillette comes out-"

"What if you don't like his play style and you missed your chance to get me?"

"Well then I'll just get Furina-"