Chapter 21 Some more movies!

I convinced everyone to have a movie night again. They liked the movies last time, so it's time for another one!

I let them pick the Disney movie as I made the popcorn.

Once I made all the popcorn, I walked back into the room. I decided that we should at least watch TWO movies before we go to bed.

I walked into the living room and sat in my usual spot-in between Sanemi and Monika. Villager sat on my lap and Isabelle, who very obviously wanted to sit next to Villager, sat on Sanemi's.

Isabelle then looked at Sanemi and said.

"I...I hope you...don't mind me sitting here, right?"

Sanemi hesitated but nodded slowly.

"Yeah, whatever, I couldn't care less."

"Thank...thank you Sir!"

"Sanemi."

"Ok S...S...Sanemi!"

Isabelle still pronounced it wrong, but it didn't look like Sanemi cared.

I looked up.

"So, what movie are we watching???"

"We found a movie called 'Mary Poppins'. It looks...interesting. And old fashioned."

Maki stated. I gave an eager smile.

"Really?! Mary Poppins is one of my favorite movies! Lets go! Lets watch it!"

They just nod as we play the movie. I could hardly wait to watch it!

My favorite part of the movie was the 'Stepping time' song-the full one! I just loved it so much!

The movie began with seeing Mary Poppin's and then we heard Burt started singing...

Before I knew it, the movie had ended. I had accidentally began singing Stepping Time when it came time but who cares???

I turned to the rest.

"Well???? How was it????"

I was very, VERY eager to hear what they thought about the movie we just watched. Maki nods.

"Hm...I suppose it was good. I appreciate how they gave a good dedication to family and I liked the songs-mostly 'A spoonful of sugar' song. I liked that one."

Maki states, but it was sharp or anything like that. Sanemi nods.

"...Well...I guess I liked it. It still had a lot of magic and witchcraft in it though."

Sanemi huffed. I sighed.

"It's not witchcraft Sanemi-"

"W-Well I LOVED it!"

Monika said with a beaming smile.

"I loved all the silly moments, all the serious moments, and all the songs! I especially like the 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' song! It was so good!"

Monika cheered. I smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it, Moni."

Monika beamed. Villager clapped and so did Isabelle.

"Can we watch another movie???"

Flowey asked, obviously interested.

"Sure! And this time, I'LL pick the movie! It's a movie I REALLY liked as a kid."

They nod and agree to watch it. I grabbed the remote and turned on 'The Chronicles Of Narnia, The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe'.

The movie began and the first thing they see is a warcraft.

The movie ended soon enough. I stretched out my arms.

"Well, that was a good movie, right?"

"I don't like the witch. She's a BIG deceiver."

Sanemi huffed. Maki nods.

"Agreed-"

"But what did you think about the movie?"

"...I liked it. It had a lot of witchcraft in it, but honestly, it was pretty damn good. The BEST one so far."

Sanemi smirked at me. That smirk told me that he had enjoyed the movie. Maki nods.

"I did enjoy it, and it was very unfair how they treated Edward in the beginning...I'm glad they fixed that and still showed that they cared for him despite what happened in the beginning."

I smiled a little. Sanemi looked forward in a concentrated stare, he must've been thinking about something...

Villager claps and Isabelle nods. Monika nodded.

"I liked it! It was an amazing movie, Maddie! I'm glad you showed us the movie!"

Monika stated with a cheerful smile. I nodded

"Well then, I'm glad I showed it to you Monika! The same to all of you as well!"

And with that, we all went to bed. I knew then that I would be hosting another movie night and this time, I would show them the rest of the Chronicles of Narnia movies.