Chapter 36 Add a liar to it

Third person POV

After breakfast, they chose to play Uno again. After all, they really had nothing better to do.

"Draw four."

Aether said and looked at Bennett. Aether gave Bennett a look that said 'sorry again'.

Bennett slightly laughed as he picked up four more cards and placed them with his 47 others.

"It's fine, Aether! Really, I should've expected this! My bad luck is kicking in for today-"

"Bennett, your turn."

"Oh, right! What color, Aether?"

"Red."

Bennett sighed and tried to place down a wild card when a crash noise came from the all. It would enough to make Bennett jump and smack his eye with the card.

"What was that?!-ow."

Ender got up and slowly approached the door and opened it. I saw....oh no.

"Owwww! That really hurt-"

He noticed me.

"Oh! Would you look at that! Why hello there, my friend, who are you?"

He asked.

"Ender..."

"Hm. Nice to meet ya, my names Kokichi Oum, the Ultimate-"

"Supreme leader."

Ender finished.

"...Ahhh!!! I seen you've heard about me, I mean, it's as expected since I'm the supreme leader of evil but-"

"...You."

Maki's voice came from behind Ender. Kokichi looked at Maki for a few seconds before gasping.

"*gassspppp* Miss Ultimate Assassin~~? What are you doing here? Wow, you must be a real assassin to keep this place from us~"

"Shut it, you liar!"

Maki growled in a threatening tone, pushing Ender out of the way. Kokichi made a dramatic face and placed his hand on his face.

"Wahhh!!! Maki! Your so mean! Why do you have to be so cruel?!?!"

"..."

Maki made an annoyed face. Kokichi then dropped the act and smirked, placing his hands on his hips.

"Orrrr maybe your not being cruel, wouldn't surprise me, since, you know, your an assassin~?"

"Well your the Mastermind! Your the reason we got into the killing game in the first place!"

"Awww~, Maki~, must still be a sore point, huh?"

"Shut up you lia-"

"Maki, is that...?"

Shuichi had approached and had noticed Kokichi.

Kokichi looked at Shuichi and perked up.

"Oh! Hi, Shuichi~! Nice to know your here as well! So, where are we? A secret location in the school you guys didn't even care to show to little ol' me?"

Kokichi gave a sad face towards them.

"And here I thought we were friends-"

"Your the f!cking mastermind, you a$$hole! Like he// would we trust you!"

Maki yelled at Kokichi. Kokichi made a bored face.

"Wowwww, you say that like-"

"Stop talking Kokichi! You guys will just end up arguing more!"

Ender yelled. She took a deep breath. Kokichi put a finger on his chin.

"Oh? And who's this? Were we not the only one in this killing game or were there secret people in the background?"

Ender sighs.

'Here we go again...'

"Hm...so I'm from a video game, where many people watch me and those others in the killing game?"

"Yeah, basically-"

"Awesome! I bet I'm a personal favorite~!"

Kokichi smirked and Maki rolled her eyes.

"Tch. Yeah right, like you'd ever be a favorite."

Ender shook her head.

'If only you knew, Maki. If only you knew.'

She thought. Monika scratched her chin.

"Hm...thats...interesting. So, who are you?"

Monika asked. Kokichi smirked.

"Well~~, I'm Kokichi Ouma! The ultimate surpreme leader of evil~!-"

"And the mastermind behind our killing game!"

Maki added. Shuichi shrugged.

"Actually, it's not confirmed whether it's him or not but-"

"Awww~, your doubting me, Shuichi?! Do I not look evil enough~?"

"You look like the pure definition of evil."

Maki groaned.

"Was my deceitfulness, evilness, and my robots not enough for you to believe, Shuichi~?"

Kokichi whimpered. Shuichi shook his head.

"It's just that you've been lying ever since-"

"Nope! I'm 100% the Mastermind! No doubt about that!"

Kokichi winked. Shuichi only sighed. Maki groaned and decided to avoid Kokichi. Sanemi rolled his eyes. Maki told him about Kokichi, so he wouldn't be quick to trust him either.

Bennett gave Kokichi a curious smile.

"Well, it's nice to meet you either way! The names Bennett!"

"Good to know-not to plot anything evil or something...or was that just a lie~?"

Kokichi smirked. Maki growled.

"Really? Even after revealing to be the mastermind, you still find it necessary to lie and plot against us?! Not just in our world, but in this world to?!"

"Of course I do~, it's just what I do, since I'm the Ultimate Supreme leader of evil!"

Kokichi shrugged with a twisted smirk. Maki had to grab her hand to stop her from choking him.

Villager and Isabelle looked at each other and then back at Kokichi.

Flowey smirked at Kokichi, finding him VERY entertaining.

Aether was weary, but decided to try and learn more about Kokichi before deciding that he was untrustworthy.

Ender sighs.

'Great...now I have one more character thats probably going to anger and annoy everyone...I'll tell Lexa about Kokichi later...wait don't I still need to tell her about Bennett? Eh. I'll do it later...'

Kokichi has now been added. This is not good.