Chapter 26 YOU HAVE FICTIONAL PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE TO?!

Ender's POV:
I sighed as I noticed Aether and Sanemi talking.

"Sooo....Your name's Sanemi?"

"Yeah."

"Your the wind Hashira?"

"Yep."

"...I too, have the element of wind unleashed with my Sword! I'm

I saw Sanemi sigh, it seemed Aether was trying to get along with Sanemi. I smiled a little at that.

I walked to my room and lied down. I looked at my phone...

I wanted to tell this to someone, but who...?

I looked down at my phone and went to Tumblr. Haven't been there in a couple days.

I looked at my phone and decided to message my friend, Lexa. I began typing.

'Hey Lexa, haven't heard from you in a couple days! Whats up? Sorry, I've been busy with...stuff.'

I waited for a response.

I saw the response she gave me. She was also busy? Now, I know it's not in my place to snoop, but I have to know.

'Busy with what? I've been busy with dance.'

Lying was easy since I usually have dance...besides, as if she'll believe me if I said fictional characters were here.

I sighed as she texted she was busy with cleaning and family and stuff. I smiled and tried to text when-

"Maddie! What are you-oh! Your texting a friend! Can I chat???"

Before I could answer, Monika grabbed my phone and started typing.

'Hi! I'm Monika! I'm Maddie's friend, how are you???'

I smacked my face as Monika sent it.

"Anndddd sent! Lets see what she says!"

"..."

I couldn't really deny Monika, I didn't want her to feel bad. Monika began typing again and I looked over her shoulder.

Monika typed.

'I'm Monika! I'm Maddie's l-friend!'

Monika sent it and I sighed.

"I think she likes me so far!"

Monika looked at me and then back at the phone. I looked over at the phone to. Monika froze and then typed.

Lexa had typed like from DDLC.

'...How did you know?'

I tried to reach for the phone but Monika sent it already.

"Monika!"

"What?? She already knew!"

"She was joking!"

"....Oh..."

Monika had realized what she had done. Monika noticed what she texted.

"...You don't mind if this person knows, right?"

I thought for a moment. Lexa is a really understandable person, right? She'll understand, I can trust her!

"..."

I sigh and nod. Monika cheered and began texting.

'You have foiled my disguise. I am Monika from DDLC, and I have finally come to your world! She has never mentioned it to me but I knew about it before it came out!'

I looked away, but Monika still showed me the phone. I looked at Lexa's new text and opened my eyes widely.

"....She believes you!!!"